Pink Kush Vs Cheese

Be chopping the Gorilla Zkittlez tonight! I'm going to let the White Rhino go a bit longer.
Must be getting bored around here, I just ordered an organic super soil grow kit from Stepwell. 34 gallons of soil, veg and bloom top dressing, lactobacillus concentrate and a bunch of tea making stuff.

Lol you’ll love the organic soil.
Haha we shall see. Just wanted to make a change, learn some new stuff etc. I imagine it will be applicable knowledge for my veggie garden and other stuff around here too which is good. My only concern is needing bigger containers, if I run it in the tent I may only have room for one but we'll deal with that later lol.

Well my wife had me painting window trim and baseboards yesterday so I didn't have the energy to chop the GZ last night after all. Tonight though!
The White Rhino looks to be wrapping up now also, getting mostly cloudy trichs and the last big flush of pistils is just starting to brown. She is on the plain water as of last night. Probably give her 3 or 4 more days then she should be good to go.

The Gorilla Zkittlez is chopped, dried and into jars for the burp down... Just a hair over 4oz of good dense quality buds. There was more but due to the plant being so compact and crowded a lot was underdeveloped. So I saved myself some hassle and only took the best of the best. With the White Rhino coming down imminently there should be no shortages. Here is a nug of the GZ I sampled this morning.. Potent indeed but needs a little time to really tell much more than that.
And here is the White Rhino as of last night. Surely one of her last pictures in one piece.

I will leave this here.

Finally getting this White Rhino chopped. Had to wait a bit longer than I thought for max trichome development.. She's pretty sticky! Gonna thin out a few of the smaller middle branches to give her some breathing room and hang those separate, the rest will hang whole.. Pretty good for what started out as the runt hey @Pennywise
Anyone want take a guess at yield? Seems pretty damn dense and juicy to me but it's hard to tell sometimes til after drying!

Back
Top Bottom