Pink Lemonade issue

Duffy1967

420 Member
I cannot figure out what is going on with three of four of my pink lemonade plants.They are at about 3.5 wks into flower.My biggest girl is doing good and flowering nicely but my other three are having some lack of nutrient,that for life of me I cant seem to figure out.I thought maybe a calcium/magnesium issue,but after some research it seems more like an iron issue.I need some input into what may be going on.This is only my second grow,so I am still a complete noob and want to learn from those that have the experience that I lack.Any help would be appreciated.I have posted a couple of pics.

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

Don't think it is iron, typically iron burn is over the entire leaf, not just the tips. I'm an outdoor grower, so indoor is not my cup of tea. I'm guessing you are indoor, since these are top of plant issues, perhaps you are too close to the light.

I thought that at first as well. Only thing is that the tallest girl is unaffected. They are under a 600watt hid, mounted vertically, in a parabolic dish, in a 5x5 tent. It does not seem to match, potassium deficiency nor phosphorus deficiency either.It also does not look like nutrient burn.Could it be from over watering?I have not been letting my smart pots dry out as much as I was before.Perhaps I should let them dry out for an extra day or two before watering.Any thoughts at this time are better than nothing.Thank you for your input.

As I said I grow outdoor in 10 gal fabric pots. Having said that, During veg, I let the soil dry out a couple of days between feedings. During flower is different, I feed the girls every other day.
Most important item, in my opinion, is to check the run off after feeding. If the run off is less that 60 percent of what was fed, you are underfeeding the ladies, if the run off is over 100 percent, you are overfeeding them.
The run off tells how much the girls are eating and telling you how often to feed them.
Spark up

Here is my biggest girl of the four.No issues at all with her.I gave a feeding of Gaia Green bloom and the yellowing has seemed to decrease in its severity on the other three plants.I was thinking of giving a them a dose of Cal/Mag at their next watering,good idea or not?I had started watering them every 3-4 days vs every second day as my pots did not seem to lighten up much even though the top 2" of soil was dry.I give them about 5/8 of a 2 litre milk jug of water per watering,with no run-off.Should I go back to every other day of watering as long as the top 2" of soil is dry?I am picking up a 3 way meter(light,moisture and ph)next week to keep a closure eye on moisture and ph levels.My water is good old Mountain feed well water at a ph of 7.0 on the money.Thank you for the comments,I do beleive it is a Ca/K deficiency, as you said Growings.

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

Back
Top Bottom