Pinktiger Grows Blue Kush Berry

Hope you get over the bug soon! It's Labor Day Weekend :).

If you are using it for insomnia then amber is what you're looking for. I was just mentioning that high CBD strains (which aren't usually used for insomnia as CBD is an "alerting" cannabinoid) tend to be harvested early.

The calyxes (yes!) are the tight buds that live close to the stem and the sugar leaves are the leaves with trichomes that stick out between them (what most folks save as "trim"). The leaves will amber first and it's the calyxes that hold the bulk of the trichomes which is why we use them to judge when to harvest.

I hope that helps!
Yes!

Today the big tent is not changed. So no photos of it. The only change is more yellow leaves. It is as if the plants are shedding leaves to defoliate themselves. The buds are still ripening and the sugar leaves are turning purple.
The small tent is where the action is. The growth rate is fast. I changed the res yesterday, using my new siphon pump (for aquariums), draining the water in the sink (Yes!) wish I could do that with the large tent.
And in that time the plants have doubled nearly in size, except for the two sour diesels, which are growing at a more normal pace. The larger plants are the three white widow x big bud. It is a very fast grow.

I'm going to post a mini tutorial on how to adjust your color balance when taking photos under these lights.

I'm going to post a mini tutorial on how to adjust your color balance when taking photos under these lights.
Thanks for telling me this. I will try not to worry too much. I hope the buds continue to ripen and maybe, swell. ??

Had another relapse last night with the tummy. This time it was the vasovagal reflex - which makes me pass out and throw up, almost at the same time. This is one thing the cannabis doesn't seem to help much.

No! That's what killed Jimi Hendrix :eek:. There might be a specific strain for that though and you just haven't found it yet!
LOL - Jimi Hendrix died from a drug overdose.
What I have never kills you, I don't think - but you think you are dying. I'm much better, back on regular food, and getting sassy!

OK, update time, guys. The big tent is still having a big leaf die-off. Buds look good, though. I drained the res and I'm running clearing solution until tomorrow, when I will add the nutes. I know it says to drain the res again, but it is such a chore, and it never seems to make a difference. I'm not going to add a huge amount of nutrient, just a tad. Does anyone have advice about this? They have a couple of weeks to go, I think. Or at least a few days.

The small tent update: Looking extremely good. I changed the res this weekend and it is holding steady at 5.89 PH. Nutes are at 690 ppm, but our water is hard to begin with. It's supposed to be on half strength.

I can't find where to post the tutorial on changing the color back to normal in Photoshop.
This is what I do: I go into image, adjustments, color balance, and change the blue, red and yellow bars as follows: less 50 percent on the cyan, up 50 percent on the magenta bar (toward green), and down 50 percent on the yellow. That is what works for me. I'm sure a photoshop expert would do something different, but this works. Important to remember that what you do to one color, you have to do to the others: if you think 50 percent is too much, change it, but do the same to the other values. That way you will have balance.

Jimi died from aspirating his vomit while intoxicated on way too many barbiturates (sleeping). Had he been on his side he might still be alive today!

I can't find where to post the tutorial on changing the color back to normal in Photoshop.
This is what I do: I go into image, adjustments, color balance, and change the blue, red and yellow bars as follows: less 50 percent on the cyan, up 50 percent on the magenta bar (toward green), and down 50 percent on the yellow. That is what works for me. I'm sure a photoshop expert would do something different, but this works. Important to remember that what you do to one color, you have to do to the others: if you think 50 percent is too much, change it, but do the same to the other values. That way you will have balance.
Thanks for that! I'm going to give it a try with my next pics under the Mars.

Back
Top Bottom