420 Magazine Background

Pinktiger Grows Blue Kush Berry

Pinktiger777

Thanks, Pennywise - I'm changing the res and will make sure everything is calibrated right. Strange that only one plant is affected, though.
Iceman, you are wonderful. Thanks for the party!!!

Pinktiger777

Looking good Pink, I’m gonna grab a seat back here were the cheese puffs are, oh wait @Pennywise has done eat them all lol.✌
Thanks, East! You have some beautiful plants, yourself. I popped over and peeked at your gallery.

Pinktiger777

Well I'm here because I was summoned by Icemann, and I almost didn't stay because you're plants are so good looking that I don't need another journal where I just get more and more jealous with every pic ;), but then you tossed in Waiting for Godot so I thought I'd stick around for the literary references.

Looks great to me!
I'm so glad you think my grow looks good. These plants were so slow getting started, I was afraid they were pygmies.

Pinktiger777

I'm so glad you think my grow looks good. These plants were so slow getting started, I was afraid they were pygmies.
Literary references? LOL because I have a master’s degree in English literature.

Pinktiger777

Last night my babies were switched to 12/12, the reservoir was changed and treated with nutes to half strength, and today I did some undercropping of excess leaves below the canopy. I only did a little trimming. Once these plants get going well in the bloom growth spurt, I will lollipop them and keep leaves below canopy to a minimum.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pinktiger777

I plan to use more plants than I do now, and to veg, then switch to the bloom tent.These plants will be small, but that is OK, because I plan to scrog them tightly, crop them below the canopy and put in bloom when they reach the canopy. That way I hope I can get about two ounces a plant, for a 12 oz. harvest every two months. I realize that is optimum. Let's see what happens. LOL

Pennywise

2ltr pop bottles with 1 plant per bottle, raise it as a single cola in each bottle. 1/4 to 1/2 oz per bottle. Just depends on how much floor space and lights you can devote.

Top Bottom