Pinktiger Grows Blue Kush Berry

Hello! Today is Saturday, and I am at day 44 of this grow. Slowly, the plants are growing taller and now almost peek through the scrog screen. It's like watching water boil, or waiting for Godot.
How much longer??? I'm anxious to get started on flowering.
But I'm impressed with the tightness of the plant; no stretching and wasted space.
Should I lower the screen?
Any advice?
Here's the pics:

The real problem (you knew there was one, didn't you?) is, the last grow didn't net me enough medicine to last until this one is harvested. So I will either have to:
1. buy from my online contact, which means uploading money to bitcoin, waiting a week for that to turn real, and then ordering (at often extremely high prices, I might add); or
2. Stop using it except for my tincture, which I have a boat load of right now.
I use tincture when I have to be away from home, but it isn't recreational at all - just a buzz in two hours that puts me to sleep, so I don't get the added high that I like.
3. Detox so I get high as a kite when my new grow finishes. Right now it is a tenuous high. Sometimes OK, usually just like sipping a beer.

Oh, what to do, what to do? LOL.

A few days ago I administered my second and final topping off of the shoots. Now the growth has increased, and in a few days it should begin to reach the screen.
This plant variety is so different from the last one I grew. It is shorter and bushier. I'm hoping that will make it easier to reveg.
I actually think what I did was FIM the plants. (For F...k, I missed). LOL

Hey there! I’ll hang around if you don’t mind :). That temperature is just fine! Nothing wrong at all with 79. It looks like you’re doing a great job. The plants looks happy and that’s what counts! Your set up sounds sweet. You’ve got it right in the happy zone. As far as the PH. I find the GH nutrients can bring it down a little after adding them. I wouldn’t be too worried, 5.8-6.2 is happy place. Keep it green and good job! I’ll be around!
I finally got the PH stabilized, at 6.2. I don't know why it took so long! And now, in a couple of weeks I will drain and replace the res when I switch to flowering, so we have to start all over again. But my daughter and I have it down to a science: we use a hose setup for aquarium water changes, hook it up to a real hose, and drain it outside, using the water pump to move the water. Then after swishing the water around and cleaning the interior of the res a bit, replace with water that has been sitting around for a bit in gallon jugs. My DH and I have matching Cpaps and use distilled water that comes in gallon jugs. I repurpose those for my grow and have enough gallon jugs to store the water and get the ph settled down a bit before using.
After two years of doing this at home, I have to admit that I wish I had built my own system, my own ebb and flow system. Instead, I spent $400 on a system. That works fine, I have to say, no issues. But it is high cost for something that really can be made on your own.
Live and learn.

I finally got the PH stabilized, at 6.2. I don't know why it took so long! And now, in a couple of weeks I will drain and replace the res when I switch to flowering, so we have to start all over again. But my daughter and I have it down to a science: we use a hose setup for aquarium water changes, hook it up to a real hose, and drain it outside, using the water pump to move the water. Then after swishing the water around and cleaning the interior of the res a bit, replace with water that has been sitting around for a bit in gallon jugs. My DH and I have matching Cpaps and use distilled water that comes in gallon jugs. I repurpose those for my grow and have enough gallon jugs to store the water and get the ph settled down a bit before using.
After two years of doing this at home, I have to admit that I wish I had built my own system, my own ebb and flow system. Instead, I spent $400 on a system. That works fine, I have to say, no issues. But it is high cost for something that really can be made on your own.
Live and learn.
Live and learn indeed. Its ok though, your harvest will offset all of those costs. I wouldnt worry about it to much buddy. Looks like youve got it down pat and rocking and rolling :)

I just compared my photos, and in one day they grew about an inch. That's not shabby.

Wow kicking but With those beautiful plants you have there I see the general hydroponic Isn’t letting you down. Great products bad customer service. But looking really nice that armor si is nice. I’ve ventured to the master kit with all the additives. And really haven’t Sean much differents. But my product of choice would b add flourish plus. The plants really seam to like it. Keep up the great work Pinktiger777

Wow kicking but With those beautiful plants you have there I see the general hydroponic Isn’t letting you down. Great products bad customer service. But looking really nice that armor si is nice. I’ve ventured to the master kit with all the additives. And really haven’t Sean much differents. But my product of choice would b add flourish plus. The plants really seam to like it. Keep up the great work Pinktiger777
Thanks, Iceman!

The only thing I can figure, is the plant with the discolored leaves is right next to the CO2 bag.

A handful of the best people I have came across just stoped by. Your setup is really nice. And I wanted others to see what you have going on. I’m not the best at growing yet and I’ve never grown in soil. If you have any questions these guys will know. and intheshed He is an amazing grower. And he thinks out side the box. Great people to meet :peace::p

Back
Top Bottom