Pinktiger Grows Blue Kush Berry

Not for a true Perpetual, I've scrogged and done well but the SOG is sounding better and better all the time.
Yeah, me too; I think I need to get over the idea of big, huge plants. LOL. That was fine for growing out on the farm outside, but not here in town.

I'm thinking 2-3 mother plants producing clones for you, use 2ltr pop bottles and flip them to 12/12 after 2 weeks veg. Run as many in a 4x4 tent as you have intense light for. If you're growing just for yourself you should have plenty of meds all the time.

I’ve thought about doing sog also cause they say that’s how to yield the most. I’m gonna be getting a mother off of one of my chemdawg plants if I like the bud which I’m sure I will according to what I hear and I am seriously considering it after next run. I love trying new things and besides you won’t never learn anything new if you never try lol✌️

I've been thinking since earlier, and I think having a mother or two in the big tent and sog-ing in my smaller tent makes colossal sense. I'm going to think further. LOL
After a bowl.

OK, second week of flowering, and the plants are getting buds. I will post pictures in a day or two.
I'm still not happy with the growth on these plants.
My new tent and all the accouterments are here, and this weekend my stepdaughter and I will put it together and get it going. I'm going to use rapid rooter plugs to germinate under a dome, then place the rooted seedlings in the new tent. The new tent is three feet tall and two foot wide and deep. I bought a Savvy-Grow DWC bucket with eight sites. You can find them on Amazon. I will let everyone know how it works. Yesterday I also bought some Mazari Grape feminized seeds from Seedsupreme.com, where I get my seeds. I like them and they always send it quickly.
In my big tent, today I topped off the nutrients and added Koolbloom, cal mag, and Armor Si.

Yes, i have a bad case. I’m out of weed right now and I’ve smoked all the roaches i kept, and smoked all the vaped weed i kept. I’m sure everyone can relate. Feel like Scarlett O’Hara in the turnip patch. “I’ll never run out of weed again!”

Oh, I know. It is just so disheartening to fail in growing enough to meet my needs. With the second tent, I will have a better chance.

In the meantime I have scads of tincture and vape juice I made. I can medicate with it, and do. But I prefer smoking, for the fast onset of painkiller.
My babies are still asleep right now, but this afternoon I will take pictures and upload.

Back
Top Bottom