Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

The propagation tent is looking splendid. The one Mazari Grape that made it to maturity is looking healthy. I topped all the top nodes, because I want a bushy plant. Did the same to the one large clone of the White Widow X Big Bud. I finally realized that this was the correct strain (even though I mixed it up with Sour Diesel in the first grow) because it takes 8 weeks to finish instead of 10 or 12. Can't believe I missed that detail. :lot-o-toke:
Because I defoliated, I ended up with a beaker full of possible clones. I hate to throw them out. Maybe I'll find a use. If I had the nerve, I'd plant them outside, but I'd get caught if I did, I'm sure.
Please notice the sock I placed over the bottom of the beaker, to keep light at bay:

The sock is a good idea!
Yeah, my small tent is next to the laundry area, so I was looking around for something to wrap around the beaker and spied this old sock that had no mate. No problem, I said! Now it has a purpose.
I should probably add that I ph'ed the water to 5.8 and the only nute in the beaker is Rapid Start.

What I’m trying to do here, is to find a way to do clones that works for me. I only have eight spots in my DWC So I’m trying to figure out how to make the space work more efficiently. Also what I’m doing here, is changing the water every day PH perfecting it, and checking to see if this makes clones root faster.

All my clones (except the ones in the beaker) now have roots. About a 10 -day time from cutting to white roots long enough to show from the medium.

Your clones get too big for their britches before you can move them into the other tent!
Alas, it is fate that my growing ability sometimes exceeds my grasp. But what’s a Heaven for?

Well,my apologies to Robert Browning. I believe that we should sometimes strive for the impossible. Like a poundplant with a 300 LED. Ok, I’m not that crazy. What I’m thinking is, I’d love to try a sog in my small tent. IF I can clone in a beaker.

Plants in the flowering tent are in mid bloom. Note the frosty tops. I have removed the water heater for the season and upped the exhaust and intake fans to max. Humidity tends to go up right now, and I don't want mold. These are heavy tops. I expect these will continue to swell up and get frostier.

Back
Top Bottom