Pinky's Fairy Garden - 2x4 Indoor - Soil - LED's - 6 Plants - Grow 3

Christine Green

myfairygarden.jpg

Hi Everyone! I am so happy to be back! I hope you'll join me on this magical ride, and please don't refrain from adding your suggestions!:Namaste:

Day1Journal.jpg

Day1Journalp2.jpg

Beast x White Fire
No data

Sour Diesel (Northern Lights X Chem Dawg) – 75% Sativa / 25% Indica 10-12 weeks 15.16THC
Thinking of all diesel strains, this Sativa-dominant variety has a racy, speedy high with a powerful diesel flavor.
Lineage: DNL x Original Diesel

Rock Kush ? Weeks 20.75 THC
A spicy and musty flavor pairs with a potent, sedative experience. This cross between Presidential Kush and OG Grape Krypt leans heavily towards its mother.Compact, resinous buds offer a stellar potency and the unmistakable Indica experience is highly enjoyable.
Lineage:presidential Kush x OG Grape Krypt

Chem Dawg (Original Strain) – 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
8 weeks flower low yield 17.25THC

Lemon Diesel (Lost Coast OG X California Diesel) – 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
9-10 weeks flower average yield 23.07THC

Blue Dream (Blueberry X Pure Haze) – 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
8-9 weeks High Yield 12.91THC

More to come... :Namaste:

PS I owe it all to my friends on 420! :thanks:

My favorite show is back on the :420:. :party::theband::party: And I am in the front row cheering my head off! :cheer:

We are reading a bunch of fairy related books in our house lately with Fablehaven and Artemis Foul leading the pack this last week so how timely! I always knew there had to be some magic in you from you garden pics. :thumb:

Those 6 choices look fantastic! Blue dream is right up there at the top of my wish list and a Lemon strain FTW!

Yea! :circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

I'm really liking the collages of pictures. Very eye catching, not only do the plants look great the pics do to. :thumb:
I guess I'm too new to now of your past journals but I sure look forward to more of those beautiful portraits of your plants. Welcome back to the forums, let's get to some growing...

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Wow, what a warm welcome! :circle-of-love: I sure hope I can live up to everyone's expectations! I do know one thing, when I grow, I feel like I am in an enchanted garden! It brightens my day oh so much with all of the green and :love: sharing it with you 420ers makes it oh so much BETTER!

That is so cool about Fablehaven and Artemis Foul! I think my son owns all of the Artemis Foul books! He loved them!
I am guessing you have a very magical home too! :Namaste:

Thanks for joining me Dr Bob! :high-five:

My favorite show is back on the :420:. :party::theband::party: And I am in the front row cheering my head off! :cheer:

We are reading a bunch of fairy related books in our house lately with Fablehaven and Artemis Foul leading the pack this last week so how timely! I always knew there had to be some magic in you from you garden pics. :thumb:

Those 6 choices look fantastic! Blue dream is right up there at the top of my wish list and a Lemon strain FTW!

Yea! :circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

I'm really liking the collages of pictures. Very eye catching, not only do the plants look great the pics do to. :thumb:
I guess I'm too new to now of your past journals but I sure look forward to more of those beautiful portraits of your plants. Welcome back to the forums, let's get to some growing...

KiG :green_hear:Cheers
Nice to meet you Snidrajsed! :allgood: Let it Grow!
Thanks for joining my journal. I can't wait to check out your journals! :nomo:
Pinky :Namaste:

Thanks so much for joining me for the ride Lady D, it wouldn't be right without you!:love::high-five:

This is going to be a great one:bravo:
Thanks for joining dirt mcgert! I think you will find out fast how great this community is. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Glad to have you along for the ride! :Namaste:

Dusty Kiefers, I am so glad to have you here! I can't wait to check out your journal too!

Here of course :)

LIGHT ADDICT, I am honored! Thanks so much for joining me! :thanks::green_heart:

Lets look at Day 3.

I did have a problem, the power went out during the early evening for 6 hours! I have my plants on 24/24, so this was a shock to them. I put them outside for 1/2 of the time so they'd have some light, so I am hoping I don't throw them off too much!

Day3Journalp3.jpg

Day3Journalp4.jpg

Day3Journalp5.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome! :Namaste:

Wow, love the updates, pictures are worth at least a thousand words. Great idea. I'm down for some Sour D and some Kush.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I can't wait to see them take off! SD is my fav!!! :thumb:Thanks Millertm!:thanks:

Wow, love the updates, pictures are worth at least a thousand words. Great idea. I'm down for some Sour D and some Kush.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom