Pioneering indoor Cannabis growing in my country with Land Races & Bag Seeds: sigh

Progress Report: #Winning

Fertilizers Suxk!!

Investing in "Super Soil" (as I should have earlier when I was advised on this thread), been hunting down Organic Material that can work as fertilizers. So far I have a Biochar, Humus, Spyrulina Powder, Moringa Powder, Neem Cake Powder, Malted Barley extracts, eggshell powder + Crayfish powder (Crab Meal Substitute), Mycorrhizal fungi, Worm Casting (Finally!!), Honey Wax Granules, Humic Powder, Also started a test worm bin with a mix of Red Wigglers and African Night Crawlers.

Found a Neptunes Harvest supplier yesterday, but they apparently only sell bulk (1 Ton), but the dude I spoke to says I can request samples and he will do his best to get them to me (Including Crab and Oyster meal powder). Still looking for organic way to add Phosphorous to my soil mix, Please help

I successfully nursed one of my little plant to full health (Pic below). SO far no signs of yellowing or burns, did a repot today in a mix with Coco, Compost and EwC as the base, spoons of the other organic matter, the centre was worm casting and Fungus powder. The mix has to decompose for about 15 days, so the roots should breakthrough the EwC by then. I also FIMed today. Plant should show sex in a week (2 at most). Even if it turns out to be a dude, I will move it to another location and use as my pollen supply.

Nursed this girl to this point. She was suffering from heat, heat mimics Nitrogen deficiency. Snipped off the leaves left just 2 sets and placed on my balcony,plant hasnt looked back since.
20200104_112549.jpg 20200201_123114.jpg

FIMed today - Hope I didnt do too bad a job. First time too.
20200201_123152.jpg20200201_123159.jpg

I also watered with half strength Seaweed mix from MaxiCrop. I am certain my next grow will be super.
Sex organ just appearing around the plant.
20200201_123233.jpg

Back
Top Bottom