Pipe & Bong Names

currently i have Pearl and Cannon. Pearl as in the object.. not the girls name. Cannon because it's a sidecar bubbler and looks like a cannon.

I've had..
Spirit
Fossil
Bubbles
Volcano
Nector
Sybil

My super stealthy one-hitter that look like a cigarette just took a tumble and is now all jagged at the end, but it still works(although only with tiny hits now).

I've been calling it Bad Fish cuz it sorta reminds me of a shark now.

I have 2 bongs which i named Allan Gordon (because it has an ice catcher inside and if you've ever read the iceberg hermit then you would know thats the main characters name) my other bong is named Charlemagne no reason why just liked the name, then i have a new foot long bubbler which i have yet to name.

Naming your piece is the best part about getting new pieces!

-Elfmagic420

I just bought my first bong ever in Germany yesterday with my mate! As soon as we got back we lighted her up. For both of us it was a first time bong experience and it was awesome! Way better than a joint! While sitting their stoned, we decided to name her Heidi, due to the fact that its from Germany and when we thought of the name Heidi we both picture a nice blonde busty german girl in lederhosen bringing us beers at oktoberfest! :cheer:

happy toking!

Damn, where to start... Well my first pipe was named dro because i only smoked dro out of it, but a "friend" stole it... Then I had a rasta colored sherlock styled pipe that I named Marley, a small green bong I named hulk, a blue mini bubler named merlin, a pipe I named Fudd(named it after my grandfather because he gave me the money that paid for it), a pipe I named general lee(color patterns were similar to that of the car), and I had a hydro pipe I named Chronic. Sadly this last friday my spot in my garage got broken into, and now I only have Fudd left. But I'm about to order a Perculated ice bong on here when I get some extra car shit sold

My old mini hookah was the Smurfster, one of my old bongs was Mucho Grande, mine and my boyfriends pipe is Rodney and his other pipe is the Kush Bandicoot (named after the video game Crash Bandicoot) :ganjamon:

This is the new pipe I just bought and broke in, me and my little brother call it Kaliko as in Krizz Kaliko. Part of Tech N9ne's music label Strange Music. (SM)

My bowl's name is Reno because I spend a lot of time watching Reno 911 when I hang out with her... :) also her pattern reminds me of a girl wearing red pole dancing.

wellllllp. this is what my girlfriend & i have named our smoking appliances .

Bowl - Mogley
Bubbler - Neptune
Bong 1 - Ripley
Bong 2 - Pandora

happy smokings. :)

I have my First Bowl named Wanda. My second bowl is named The Khalessi (Game of Thrones anyone?), and my brand new addition of my bubbler named Pan's Labyrinth

Enjoy your tokes ;)

I usually name my pieces but sometimes I forget. Me and my friends one day threw out a bunch of names and I choose which ones matched respectivly. This is what we came up with:

first bowl I ever got was named Shitty. ( broke before I got to use it. I was cleaning it and the bowl broke)

second bowl I named Crystal. It was blue and clear with yellow accents. Dropped it while I was too high.

The third I got was hand made by a friend out of bamboo. I named it Apache Chief. Sadly, this was confiscated by the police when I got my probation charge.

The next two came in a pair. Custom made by a guy in Florida, the bowls were blue and black with clear accents. They're names were Callao and Calisto. My dad stepped on Callao "accidentally" and a buttery fingered girl dropped Calisto on my garage floor.

The same guy made me two more bowls. One is black and yellow, the other is blue white and clear. The yellow ones name is Peace and the other is Dream. They're are still fully functional.

Next come the bongs.

The first bong I got was a cheap green and silver acryllic bong that looked like a trashcan. Naturally, it was named Oscar:]

My black and white Grav Elite double dome perc is named Courtney.
My last piece which is a Hoss Inline diffused bubbler is named Bubbles respectivly.

Not the most original names but pretty decent.

I have a small solid black pipe, his name is Mr. President

then I have a really sweet color changing pipe that is super boxy. that one is called pandora's box.

Ive got one small peice i call TRiZZIE its like your trippin and dizzy yo know?

had one a while ago, good solid bugger it was, we called it "FACE" as it was just that a face sculptured into it, many a times it would hit the floor and it would survive,and many miles he traveled, then one fatefully day moving house again, "FACE" could not be found, to this day i still dont know what happened to "FACE", but i do hope he went on to live a wonderful life, in another home with people who fed him all the sweetest buds he could eat,
:love:

Back
Top Bottom