Pipe & Bong Names

My friend had a steam roller that was a clear blue color, we called it 'Lil Blue'. Whenever we were about to smoke we would just say "Wheres BLUE at?!" hehe.

I noticed this thread and wanted to see what yall think i should name my new pipe i have no idea what to name it thanks!

pipe21.JPG

pipe10.JPG

well my old sherlocks name was vesuvius but somebody smashed it :/:[
same kid smashed my first pipe which was named remington
and the pipe i usually use now is named hobbes, like calvin & hobbes... its orange and black and swirly and shit with a little purple.. i named it when i was fucked up on shrooms, seemed like a good name at the time hah

I like that pipe! It's cute!!! I am horrible at naming pieces. I have a steamroller with no name. It's just "the steamroller" it's kind of like naming the dog "The Dog" and it just kind of stuck. I also have a little blue bowl named "Melvin"

like the new pipe l8tnightskunk! The color is beautiful.

Peace and good tokin :hippy:

I got a little blue bong I named Papa Smurf, a bong shaped liked a naked lady I named Aphrodite, a yellow bubbler named Tweety, a mini bowl named Jim Morrison, and a long, Sherlock Holmes shaped pipe named Gandolf.

Got a new 16 in. Glass Steam Roller..... (nice clear blue with gold inlay pinstripes running the length)

I dub thee.....

The Cool Breeze !! :bongrip:

i have a peace pipe named Priestess Mary Jane:peace: - shes a little over a foot long, and the stem is bamboo

i have a metal pipe that my mom gave me - so i've not named it because it came to me nameless

i used to have a metal pipe that had a peace symbol on the out side of it that i called the peace pipe but it was stolen

and i just got a bong a few weeks ago that i have failed to give a name to as of yet

im considering Ragnarok or Tiamat
:rollit::bong:

OK... I broke down and bought a vaporizer.... I dubbed thee...

Jiffy Pop !

For my head pops in a Jiffy. I take back everything I ever said about the Vaporizer Crowd. :smokin:

I used to live in a house where our water pipe was a plastic bottle, a piece of garden hose, and a cone made our of a aluminimum can. The inside was covered with old smoke residue and turned a blackened plastic colour.

We called her "Black Betty"

Just like the song, Oh black betty, Bambalam, Oh Black Betty..................

I've got a big old, gnarly, thick glass bong I have dubbed, The Hammer of Bong, after the weapon from Gears of War: The Hammer of Dawn. Thats because this bong is so gnarly it calls down a pillar of smoke on it's user. Haaaa

Back
Top Bottom