Pipe Dreams vs Aeroflo 2 vs AeroJet aeroponic system

WarBux79

The time has finally come to order all of my grow room equipment and I still dont know which Aeroponic system I should buy. I have narrowed it down to three systems that I really like. I would like to hear from anyone who owns/owned one of these what you thought. I don't have the time to build it myself.

First off is the pipe dream V32 system. This has a tier layout and is the most unique.

Pipe Dreams Plant Tier V32 - Hydroponic & Aeroponic Systems

The second is the Aeroflo 2 36 system.

AeroFlo2 36-site aeroponics system, from Growco Indoor Garden Supply

The third is the Aerojet 4 tray system

Aerojet aeroponics system from Growco Indoor Garden Supply

In my opinion I would go with the pipe dreams. They are all are pricey. I know you said you don't have the time to build one but you can spend 1/4 of the price of these kits and build yourself one and have some cash in your pocket for other things of this nature. All of the kits seem likes the plants will be close together so you can't space them out. I would think you would have to go with a SOG growing. The aeroflow 36 is nice too. Someone did a grow journal using several of the aeroflow's for a sog growing. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but you will have issues if you try to let plants grow big in any of these systems. That's just my 3 cents worth.

Yea I actually heard the same thing from someone else and am now thinking about going with Hydro Grow Led's aero unit and 6 of her 126w LED lights instead. Thx for the response

:surf:

Yes except I will be using 2000 watts just on lights and will need to add serious ventilation its not worth it. I would rather shell out the extra money and have lights that will last 10 years, dont need to be vented nearly as much and save 60% on my energy bill just in light consumption. Not to mention the big fan and reservoir chiller I would have to add due to the extra heat.

Well the grow wont start for awhile. Maybe a month but I am already starting to buy everything to set it up.

I just purchased my lights. I got 6 of the panels. I was really impressed with her grow. She is using that many panels because she is really maxing out the light for that space. You could use half the panels she has and still get good results. I know I spent more money on lights then HID guys spend but in my eyes it saves in the long run. On top of all the obvious benifits I wont have to vent my room very often which will save me on CO2 usage.

Well the grow wont start for awhile. Maybe a month but I am already starting to buy everything to set it up.

I just purchased my lights. I got 6 of the panels. I was really impressed with her grow. She is using that many panels because she is really maxing out the light for that space. You could use half the panels she has and still get good results. I know I spent more money on lights then HID guys spend but in my eyes it saves in the long run. On top of all the obvious benifits I wont have to vent my room very often which will save me on CO2 usage.

i hope your right..but if your wrong..your stuck with a bunch of 120v blue and green/ red t raffic lights and very little bud... a watt is a watt rember...600 watt hps to 600 watt led... and i know i can get 1.5 lbs from a 600 hp now 4 to 5 l.e.d. panels and im sure you wont be getting much off nothing but popco

i hope your right..but if your wrong..your stuck with a bunch of 120v blue and green/ red t raffic lights and very little bud... a watt is a watt rember...600 watt hps to 600 watt led... and i know i can get 1.5 lbs from a 600 hp now 4 to 5 l.e.d. panels and im sure you wont be getting much off nothing but popco

Thanks for your concern. Have you taken a look at what these lights can do? I am very confident that 754w of LED's from Hydro-Grow-Leds will out perform 1000w of HPS. I would suspect that it would out perform 2000w HPS in a 3 by 5 Scrog.

I have seen LED's grow pretty nice buds and that was the cheap UFO units. I have 2 of the UFO units flowering my plants right now and even know I only let them veg for like 12 days from seed, hit them with bushmaster when they were only a few inches high and have other less then ideal factors they are bushing out pretty nice and I am pretty confident they will produce as much as I could get out of a 400w under the same conditions.

I wont need a waterchiller with LEDs if the temps stay around 85-90 because the reservoir will be on a basement floor and should keep it -10 to -15 f cooler. I have seen 2 or 3k watts of HID lights bring a room up to 95-100.

I will be taking advantage of the LED's less watts and turning the enclosure into a CGE with electronic vent blockers, hepa intake filters, and a exhaust fan only used under extreme circumstances. With the HID I would have had to add AC for sure if I wanted to keep it a CGE.

The house is older and because of this the wiring would need to be beefed up to run 3 1k lights and AC. Right now running more then 1500w on a circuit will trip the fuse every time. For instance. I have a 1200BTU AC that draws 1300 watts. To run the AC in that room I have to turn off everything but the TV and one computer. As soon as I turn on a floor light or anything like that the fuse blows.

If the lights are a scam then I will sell them on ebay and rewire the house and buy HID.

now that you mentioned that you're fuse blows all the time, i understand your reason to want to bypass the frustration and just get the LEDs,
LED's do have their place somewhere in marijuana cultivation, and its not that i think the lights are a scam. A scam to me would be if they didnt work at all. But i just think that it isnt efficient, due to cost and coverage. Out of all the LED units i've seen, her units have probably shown the most promise, but im still very skeptical.
I do honestly think, LED's are really good for ppl in stealth micro scroggs and who dont have a lot of head room, or for those that are very paranoid about heat signatures. They aren't very efficient for ppl doing power grows or economical for the hobby grower
My issue is, that with the lights overlapping each other they seem to work great, and they should, whenever you have lights that are overlapping, the intensity increases exponentially. So on her part it really is unfair to compare 12 overlapping 126 watters to a 1k watter, which is why in the post I said that if you had two or three 1kwatters or 600watters overlapping you would have tremendous results..
I wasnt trying to say that you cant grow anythin with it, they'll grow, but the $$ in my humble opinion is a lil outrageous. Different strokes for different folks tho lol.

And the gf cant wait to play role play with the nomex suits... :cheer:

Thanks for your concern. Have you taken a look at what these lights can do? I am very confident that 754w of LED's from Hydro-Grow-Leds will out perform 1000w of HPS. I would suspect that it would out perform 2000w HPS in a 3 by 5 Scrog.

I have seen the side by sides, even double the amount of led vs HiD.
Your gonna be disappointed.
Maybe you can document the grow and save others alot of time and money good luck.
Best wishes.

This thread has been temporarally closed and will reopen in the morning.

Even though the objectionable posts have already been removed, for the record, Cammie or HydroGrowLED is not using multiple accounts here. The other members referenced are independant different people/accounts from different areas of the country/world.

Additionally, 420 Magazine's guidelines prohibit the referencing of activities on other forums. Please repect our guidelines while you are here and do not bring these discussions onto our boards.

We thank you for your support and cooperation

Back
Top Bottom