Pipemans New & First Journal with 420

pipeman69

Hi everyone I am finally settled in and began my new grow by germinating 6 beans on wednesday and all 6 popped.
I have 4 femme ice 1 femme ak47 and 1 regular bubba kush x herijuana. My method of germination is some what different then most. a lot of people choose to use the paper towel method and I had nothing but bad luck so what I started doing was soaking my beans in water for an hour or so during that time I prepare my root riot cubes by soaking them in warm water. I fill my prop tray with 1/4" of water then put my beans in pointy side up. I tear off a small piece of the cube from the bottom and lightly plug the hole. I spray down my dome and thats it. My beans all pop within 24 to 36 hrs all the time. Ever since I use this method I am 30 for 30!!!
All these beans I got were given to me so even better!!! This is all I have for now but looking for transplant into veg pots in a few day's and would love to share my techniques with all the ladies and gents of 420!!!
peace all!
IMG_051523.JPG
IMG_051727.JPG
IMG_051826.JPG

re: Pipemans New & First Journal with 420

Very nice intro. Good to see you posting on 420 mag. I have done my seeds that way many of times. The one in your back left corner has a good root system by looking at the cube is dry. Watching witch cubes turn light brown the most will tell you who has the best root system growing. I wish you the best ad keep it growing green..

Very nice intro. Good to see you posting on 420 mag. I have done my seeds that way many of times. The one in your back left corner has a good root system by looking at the cube is dry. Watching witch cubes turn light brown the most will tell you who has the best root system growing. I wish you the best ad keep it growing green..
Hey CO thanks for the info. I just went to mist the dome and just said why is this lighter then the other's??? I never relized that and a great piece of info. I generally like to start with cfls for first 3 maybe 4 weeks then I throw in the m.h. for another 4 weeks or so maybe more depending on what type of training. My last was my first scrog and it took a bit longer to fill the net 60% but I nailed it bro a nice 2 plant yield!!! But the one in the back is an ak 47 and came out like a cork screw lol but I wont touch it just watch what it does. I also have 2 ice beans that are REAL THIN coming out of the cube so Im thinking another day or so and put them in soil. I don't know but real flimsey bro. Any way thanks for the response and info and any feed back would be greatly appreciated!!!

The clone off video I just posted on my Mar II 1600 link has a lot of info. I wish you the best and I will keep a watch on your grow

Well I have a quick update on my grow. I noticed yesterday that 2 of my ice beans came out of the cube real thin but this mornig when I went to mist my dome, the 2 were just lying down so when I tried to stand them up I noticed how lose they were so just a little tug and they both came right out. I believe I did not push them down enough when I started germination??? So I replaced the 2 with a white widow fem and a bubbleicious fem and we move on!!! I will throw a pic up just to see the failure and obviously these beens had no chance! About the buubleicious
for those who never tried it, very good! grows pretty rapidly and the buds are real sweet. I have some curing for 8 months and when I open the jar the smell is awesome!!! I definetly recommend!!! Well here is the pic any feedback is greatly appreciated. See ya when we transplant!!!
peace.
IMG_052024.JPG
IMG_051927.JPG

Hello everyone. It's been about 3 weeks since my last post and a lot going on. First the 6 beans I started 2 right away did not make it then right after transplant I had a blackout that lasted 3 days at this time I started germination on 2 more beans a white widow and bubbalicious and neither one of them made it so when the power resumed this is what I had left and I started 4 more beans all Jackberry crosses and all regs. I actually have them germinating under a diy cfl fixture I made and got it from this very informative site. I am hoping in the next week I can transplant these into 5 gallon containers and the following week fim/defoliate so I guess I can say this is where the fun starts.
Peace brothers and sisters
Having trouble uploading photos will get it straighten out after work. Sorry

Holy shit I did it!!! In the humidity dome I have a jackberry x herijuana x candy kush, jackberry x jackberry, jackberry x killing fields x bubbakush and a green bud x jackberry. These beans I got from an old friend who knows a guy who bred them. I don't know if anyone ever did a jackberry before but awesome. The problem is they are all regs and I have 5 going all together so I should be able to nail a lady friend!!!
But also I would like to grab a good strong looking male. Very robust and not lanky. I would love to harvest some pollen so when I do get that female(s), I could make me some good jackberry beans. With the ak47 I am contimplating on a one plant scrog. It is a female (femme bean) so is the ice but from what I hear ak grows like crazy and vigorous so I am thinking. The only thing stopping me is I did a 2 plant scrog last time and took up more then 1/2 my room so still some decisions to make so hopefully I can lock down a good plan!
Thank you for taking time to read my journal!
PM69

well I have made several posts and not one response?Lmao well this site is apparently way to hugh and I think I will stop it here. There is absolutly no sence in keep putting my self out there for not one response!!! I thank you all for well I guess I can say 3 seconds of your time and sharing the 3 weeks of my diary. Good luck everyone!
peace

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom