Pipers Perpetual Auto Grow Diary

PerthPiper

Pics to follow. 7 days since breaking soil.

Hey guys :volcano-smiley: So good to be back :) How is everyone doing? Has anyone tried any of these two? The auto is well ahead but we are only on day 7! Also the RQS slightly damaged it's first true leaf when emerging but is fine now. They are under 50w of LEDs at the moment and windowsill most mornings. Another 100w of CFLs on the way. When they arrive I will transplant into 8 litre pots with 30-40% perlite.

IMG_20170411_202150.jpg

Okay guys we are on day 22. Definitely starting to see some problems. I do not measure the PH and I'm almost positive the Kera critical is unhappy about it. Some spots of browning on older leaves. The RQS has no problem with browning but I think it is craving way more light, as some leaves are under developed on the far side from light. Will put pics up if anyone is interested in progress. Peace

Started them both on Doff Concentrated Multi-purpose Feed. NPK is 3.5 3.5 3.5. They only received 5 drops each, so just an introduction. The Royal queen has the tightest internode spacing I have ever seen. Squat little bushy bitch!

Made the girls banana tea last night :

- Teapot full of PHd water
- A few small banana skins
- A couple of clipped leafs
- Some ash from my bong

Left to soak overnight, then strained and diluted 50/50 with water.

6 week update in a couple of days. Auto is starting to pistol up and stretch. Bud sites everywhere! :cheer:

ouch
hey I'm here kinda late but I'm here
plants looking good sucks it hermied on you
I don't know about that seed company I tried gorilla seeds recently tried to buy the gg4 seeds
I had 5 total
the first 3 one popped out of 3 was very weak
finished it a bit early smelled tasted nothing like gorilla glue but was ok
popped the last 2 seeds one in hydro one in soil
they almost look like the same strain as the first but a little healthier
they say feminized seeds made the seeds from a cutting
its nothing like gorilla glue
I do have to say tho maybe they actually thought they got what they was told they were getting
because they are honest I sent cash and got my seeds even tho it wasn't what they were suppose to be meh

Back
Top Bottom