Pipers Perpetual Auto Grow Diary

Looking chunky bro. How old are they? Is that the autoflower or reg?

Cheers man. Honestly can not remember when I started her, I haven't kept track really. I did spread her canopy for a while and lollipop her. She's Reg, I will probably harvest her in a week. I've take 16 clones from her though and will be running them under 6x600watt hps

Looking chunky bro. How old are they? Is that the autoflower or reg?

420-magazine-mobile659920925.jpg
harvested her yesterday and got some big results

Update

NLX Diamond auto #1 is getting closer to harvest everyday. Now on day 73. Starting to see a more cloudy shade even without a loupe. The tips on the buds are still producing white pistols though so I think I will give it 2/3 more days.

NLX Diamond auto #2 is at least two weeks behind #1 but much bigger. Strange considering they are both on day 73.

White widow auto is on day 69 and by far the slowest plant I have ever grown. It has well over a month to finish. It smells great, doesn't mind strong light or nutes unlike the NLX but just far too long flowering for me. Won't be growing again.

Will add some pictures soon. I have wipeout express ready to pop next, which I am super excited about!

NLX Diamond auto #2 is now on day 90. To be honest I think it could have went another fortnight easily but I am running out of space now, so harvest will be in the next 48 hours. It has a heavy sativa influence that I wasn't expecting. Definitely my biggest plant yet.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom