Pirate Grows Pot

Nice. .. I'm glad your clones look like the way mine do. . . cracks me up. . . they really didn't even start looking like MJ till a few weeks into flowering. . . I really wish I could come up with some space to do a scrog. . . these flowering clones I think would be perfect for scrog. but with my perpetual grow, I can't. . . nice job pirate!!:peace:

Awww Shucks................You guys are sweet !!

Gracias

Nice. .. I'm glad your clones look like the way mine do. . . cracks me up. . . they really didn't even start looking like MJ till a few weeks into flowering. . . I really wish I could come up with some space to do a scrog. . . these flowering clones I think would be perfect for scrog. but with my perpetual grow, I can't. . . nice job pirate!!:peace:

I agree. For a while I thought they weren't going to grow right then all of a sudden I had freaking branches everywhere. And tight at that. We all know................tight is good. Right?

Its my opinion that if you want to maxamize a small space then flowering clones is the way to go. May take a bit longer to reveg but worth the wait and effort.

Hey, Anyone ever heard of Randy Candy? I got a free pack from the Dr. What is it?

Pirate:headbanger:

I agree. For a while I thought they weren't going to grow right then all of a sudden I had freaking branches everywhere. And tight at that. We all know................tight is good. Right?

Its my opinion that if you want to maxamize a small space then flowering clones is the way to go. May take a bit longer to reveg but worth the wait and effort.

Hey, Anyone ever heard of Randy Candy? I got a free pack from the Dr. What is it?

exactly, it was like boom. . . freakin braches everywhere. . . I wasn't sure at first what to cut for more clones from my clones. . .lol clones from clones grow even more strange. . . can't wait to see what they do. .. :peace:

Randy Candy? Wasn't that an old urban legend that green M&Ms were an aphrodiasiac?

Well, I've herad that about M&Ms........(never needed that myself). But that still doesn't give me clue into Randy Candy and the dominante strains involved.

It may be named after that legend though. Makes a little sense to me.

exactly, it was like boom. . . freakin braches everywhere. . . I wasn't sure at first what to cut for more clones from my clones. . .lol clones from clones grow even more strange. . . can't wait to see what they do. .. :peace:

I just took another set of clones FROM FLOWERING CLONES too. LOL. Yup.........We'll have to see whats up with that.

My expectations are HIGH !!

:headbanger:

This is a very fun journal to read, lots of info.
Wonderful job pirate. I can't imagine moving and growing at the same time.
Props to ya .

Why thank you HL. I try to make it fun. Glad it is.

:headbanger:

I cut and pasted this from the "hydroponics forum". Just trying to cover 2 bases in hope of an answer.

Hey,
Anyone out there ever use Advanced Nutrient line?

They are a lot more expensive but it seems to me they have a wide variety available that works together. I would hate to spend a shit load of money to find out that there is no real difference to the chaeper brands.

I currently us General Hydroponics nutes.

Not to be rude here, but, I'm looking for first hand exerience............NOT an opinion from those that have not used the product.

Anyone?

I got buds sprouting all over the place. I counted over 30 on one 15 inch plant alone. I'll try to update soon

Thanks Fallen. I'm looking into that info.

Heres a quick update.

I'm waiting for Day #15 photos of bud to be approved. Here are some photos from day #12.

12 days ago there were zero roots showing outside the cups:
DSCN1684.JPG

DSCN1682.JPG

This flowwr is from Day #10. There is a HUGE difference on day 15. (Will post that photo later)

Day 10
DSCN1679.JPG

Till Later.

Pirate Out:headbanger:

Here are some photos of Day #15 of flower. There are literally hundreds of these little buds growing everywhere. :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSCN1746.JPG

DSCN1744.JPG

NEXT 2 PHOTOS:
The Northern Lights have buds starting right at the base and the whole main stem is covered from bottom to top. Hardly any side branching.
Highly suggested for any Sea of Green grow.
DSCN1737.JPG

DSCN1743.JPG

White Widow
DSCN1738.JPG

What I have labeled "Table #1" (I have 2) Lovingly labeled 1 and 2):cheesygrinsmiley:
Table 1 is Aeroponic.

DSCN1740.JPG

Table #2 is Flood and Drain or (Ebb and Flow)
DSCN1741.JPG

I'm looking at 35 days or so till the Northen Lights are ready for harvest. I'm beginning to fear the amount of stretch. Their getting big FAST. Every single day I go into the room and I can't believe the change. Its Amazing !! (and I love it)

Nuff said for now.

Pirate :headbanger:

Lookin good. Do the HPS' move? or do you get enough light on he end?

Lookin good. Do the HPS' move? or do you get enough light on he end?

Funny you should ask Brett. I have a light mover on its way to me as we speak. I should have it by Monday............I hope. Somehow I'm gonna rig it to move 3 lights even though its designed for 1. Ya just have to be smarter than the equipment your using.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Fallen.

After trying a shit load of system types, I am totally convinced that Aeroponics is the only way to go. Forget all the crap being thrown around about the difficulty and experience needed. HOG WASH !!

I find it so easy a CAVEMAN could do it !!

With every method I have tried there are major PH and PPM fluctutions. Not so with Areo. There is no medium to screw with the PH levels. In my Aquamist all I ever do is add water every 2 days as the plants drink it up and check the PH/PPM. I might bring the PH down after 4 or 5 days. With a hydro system PH could fluctuate out of range daily. That translates to a "Pain in the ass" to me.

I built an aeroponic system out of parts from Home Depot for my seedlings and rooted clones. Phenominal growth rates. I'll post photos of this soon. (Flood and drain has become a pain now that aero fills my brain)

That brings me to another point. THROW AWAY YOUR ROCKWOOL !! I was using it and tried the GH Rapid Rooters. HOLY SHIT. At least 3 or 4 times growth rates and 10 times the root structure. Again, I'll post photo proof of this soon. I did some experimentation and the results are in. I germinated seeds in rockwool first................ten days later did the same in Rapid Rooters.............after 14 days total from the second batch being started the rapid rooter seeds are 4 times the size with far more roots and WAY heathier looking. Conditions are exactly the same for both mediums. And the samll plants had a ten day head start. In fact, I am so disapointed by the rockwool seedlings I almost want to chuck em. But I can't cause they are FEMALE BLUEBERRY from Dutch Passion.

Yeild? All I can say is this: I have 2 systems running at this time. Flood and Drain and Aeroponic. The aeroponic plants are WAY bigger, fatter, bushier and healthier. The buds are fatter and longer. They will yeild more without a doubt. Both systems were started at the same time and enviromental conditions are identical.

If you have a choice..............Go Aeroponic. (before you spend a shitload like I did on ebb and flow) Do it right the first time and save some money. Let my mistakes (and empty wallet) benefit your growing experience.

Anyway, hope that helps.:cheesygrinsmiley: Good luck with your many choices.

Back
Top Bottom