Piss test

StonerGrower

ok so along with my grow goin on...and my new kid coming soon...i got a new job...and i have to take a drug test tommarow...i got this drink called qcarb32
anyone know if this shit works?...my uncle has taken this recently for his job too but he didnt get his results back yet...so any info will be very well much appreciated..oh i got this shit from GNC..i told the guy i had to take a piss test the next day and iw anted the strongest shit he had and that what he gave me

Re: fuckin piss test

this one i know worked for me, but...i also had not smoked in about a week...so im not sure if it will work 100%

i emptied a packet of jello (the regular size, 4 servings) into a 20oz bottle, and filled it up with water about half way. i shook it up real good and filled it up the rest of the way. then about 2-3 hours before my test i drank it down and viola' i passed. i have heard of others doing this and passing.

and you can drink a lot of water to help dilute anything in your system.

I haven't heard of that stuff. Is it like a "detox" drink? Didn't thing GNC sold that kinda stuff. If it isn't, does it list ingredients or anything like that?

I'd say your best chance at this point, on top of the drink, it to just drink water before you go in. How heavy of a smoker are you?

if you havent noticed im STONERGROWER...so i grow meaning im always stoned lol....this drink it all natural so they wont detect it in the test supposedly..and the ingrediants are crazy...5000% this 4000% that...its whack man...ive been drinking water alllllll night because im not only relying on this drink im just using it to help the process

Two words my friend, SYNTHETIC URINE. Call your local head shop and ask them for some. Its perfect and will work everytime. Basically when you go take the test you use that instead of your piss. It's great it comes with a lil bottle w/ a temp gauge on it, a lil bag wraps around it to keep it warm, its some kinda chemical in the bag... it gets hot as hell to keep the stuff warm.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

yeah bro thanks.....but no thanks im not rushing to the headshop when the closest one to me is about an hours or more away...and im not ordering offline...seeing how IT IS TOMMAROW...so synthetic urine isnt an option...i would of used it but its too late in the game

Yeah, Quick Fix is for sure the way to go, for me at least. I keep some on hand so I'm surprised by anything :cheesygrinsmiley:

With this much notice, all you really can do is drink and hope it's enough. To be perfectly honest though, I'd be a little worried. Going from non-stop smoking to piss testing within like 3-4 days is shitty. If you do pass, I would probably credit the stuff you got at GNC. I wish ya the best of luck though man, make sure you let us know how things turn out for ya.

Try to also drink a lot of water and exercise. The more you sweat and the more you drink, it will help cleanse your body. Careful not to drink too much water before the piss test, I've heard of that causing tests to be too diluted. This may be a good thing, because if they ask you to retest due to it being diluted, it will give you a few more days.

Yes, GNC sells de-tox, including Strip. They also have some natural products there such as herbal teas, etc. I have known two people who did not pass with the teas, even though they had not smoked in a week.

Strip can work, but the more THC you have in your body, of course, it's harder to pass. I don't know why, but some can smoke shortly before the test and pass, others not. Sometimes I wonder if it is an issue at the lab, not how well the de-tox works.

As talked about in another thread, if you want to smoke close to your test date, you better have someone pee in a bottle for you. It's a hell of a lot easier than trying to poor some powder in a cup when you are already nervous.

A word of caution to all diabetics reading this! These de-tox products carry an incredible amount of sugar in them. Hubby took the test, but they did not accept him for employment because of the high blood sugar (and folks, it was 566 when he took the test, 640 three hours later. The conversation was then about hospitalizing him. This was a big wrench in the whole situation, so please be aware of this!
Peace and happiness

ok so i went for the drug test today...and drank my drink along with 2 gallons of water...my uncle got his results back today and he passed using the same drink so i should be fine..thanks guys for the help

I used Strip. It worked for me. It was 60 bucks at GNC and it saved me my job!

Here is what I did. I hadn't smoked in like about a week prior, but I am a chronic user. I originally bought a weekend detox kit and it didn't work when I did a self-test from the drug store, that was two days before my test!! I freaked out and bought Strip to test before the actual day. It worked and I ended up moving up the appointment and smoking that night!!

I used Strip. It worked for me. It was 60 bucks at GNC and it saved me my job!

Here is what I did. I hadn't smoked in like about a week prior, but I am a chronic user. I originally bought a weekend detox kit and it didn't work when I did a self-test from the drug store, that was two days before my test!! I freaked out and bought Strip to test before the actual day. It worked and I ended up moving up the appointment and smoking that night!!

I would just suggest to anyone taking the test to shell out the cash for both Strip and the self drug test. I was so nervous I'd lose my job (which I love and am great at).

Back
Top Bottom