Pistils on 4 week old plant brown

newengland

420 Member
I have 2 plants that are white widow AF . I noticed today that some of the Pistils on one have turned Brown ? the 2 small hairs are now 2 small brown hairs. The other plant is a little behind and is just staring to show pistils but seem white . This is a coco grow with GH Flora and Calmagic . feeding daily .Water PH 6.0

Attachments

• IMG_2310.JPG
    IMG_2310.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2311.JPG
    IMG_2311.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 117
Some of my plants in the past seem to have browned up pretty early on. One plant I have now still has white hairs on every bud, but at the internodes on the main stem the hairs turned brown like 2 weeks into flowering... My neighbor whom like me is no expert , claims that this is just how some plants are.

Natural light photo would definitely help.

Peace

I see slight nute burn on some fan leaves in the first set of photos. I have seen this happen from nute burn, light intensity as well as pest damage.

The plant looks healthy otherwise so I wouldn't worry about it!

8 weeks from flower these picture were taken just a week or so in to flowering . There was not much flowering when the picture was taken. Thing have started to get a little better but still have Brown hairs on the Pistils that have not grown buds . Plant seems to be very slow growing and the leafs are very thin compared to previous grows.

Back
Top Bottom