Pistils turning brown 4-5 weeks into flower

Madic12

420 Member
Hi, is this good or bad pistils turning brown?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi, is this good or bad pistils turning brown?

image.jpg

image.jpg
Good morning @Madic12 beautiful garden my friend.
As your ladies finish flowering their pistols turn red and crinkle in.
When you don't have any white pistols left she is finished flowering and building for you.
Then check trics.
She is moving forward nicely, good color excellent work.

Stay safe
Bill

Looks good to me bud :thumb:

The only thing this suggest is that you have short flowering strain & may have a few weeks to go before harvest, happy times.

Other wise you can get some genetic mutation in seeds some days which effect some stuff nothing to worry about.

Looks good to me bud :thumb:

The only thing this suggest is that you have short flowering strain & may have a few weeks to go before harvest, happy times.

Other wise you can get some genetic mutation in seeds some days which effect some stuff nothing to worry about.
Hello, the strain is big bud and bad azz kush. And flowering stage is 7-8 weeks curently in day 39

My pistils on Runtz light dep outdoor clone turned colors week 4 and are still darkening . Week 6 and they are med orange and growing slow . I’m adding a blast of ,, banana peel , worm castings hay sweepings ,molasses tea to her diet and sliding her under the 1000w sodium halide in greenhouse to finish budding .

45F5480C-637B-4167-82BE-4A50A18291E8.jpeg

Hello, the strain is big bud and bad azz kush. And flowering stage is 7-8 weeks curently in day 39
Very nice looking grow!!! Just remember that those are at best, estimates of when they'll be mature. They are often wildly optimistic, just don't be surprised if it takes a few weeks longer than advertised.

I didn’t chop last year until 4 days before thanksgiving . There was 6” of snow on the ground and my greenery maintained 54 degrees with @11 degrees outside . Greenhouse is 12x12 x12 . I had 3@ 1000watt HPS staggered on the ceiling an oil heater and covered the greenhouse with concrete insulation blankets at night . It worked so well I’m going to chop & reveg and try my luck at snow buds .
3E4287A1-99BE-4273-B4D9-F8F83B6D8595.jpeg

My pistils on Runtz light dep outdoor clone turned colors week 4 and are still darkening . Week 6 and they are med orange and growing slow . I’m adding a blast of ,, banana peel , worm castings hay sweepings ,molasses tea to her diet and sliding her under the 1000w sodium halide in greenhouse to finish budding .

45F5480C-637B-4167-82BE-4A50A18291E8.jpeg
Hey Woody :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Lovely garden.
You have posted on an old thread. :Namaste:
If you have a question post it here.

Or start a journal so we can follow along and help if needed.

Hope your having a great weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom