Pj's Perpetual: Take Two

Happy belated 4:20 4/20/20 all my wonderful friends!

yes I am still alive and kicking and I hope you all are doing well amidst all the craziness in the world at the moment!

I finished out my grow, don’t remember the exact amount or have any pictures cause I broke my phone, but I remember it was plentiful and delicious:cheesygrinsmiley:

I won’t have anything new to grow and report on until sometime after June 15th which is when we close on the farm.... somehow I managed to beg and grovel at the bankers feet enough to convince them to lend me the money lol took about 6 attempts but hey, if you’re determined and put your mind to it, you will find a way to accomplish it! I’ve learned a shit load and have a shit load more to learn in the coming months, but I am looking forward to it! Building permits, contractors yada yada...going to be a blast!

I’ll be checking in with some of your journals as I find time over the next several weeks.... but it’s hard watching you all grow lovely goodness while I can’t :rofl: I ran out several weeks ago and have had to go back to buying what I now consider to be mediocre buds... but atleast I can still puff haha gotta take the god with the bad I suppose! If there’s any clones around in Ontario I’d love to get a head start! But I’ll cross that road when the time comes!

anyways I hope you are all well and your gardens are green and beautiful!

This is going to be my backyard in less than two short months.... probably take a year or two to get it up to snuff, but I’d be willing to host a 420 mag party one summer if it’s of any interest! Farm raised veggies and meat! Yum!

0EB16BA7-2555-46C5-8804-8F367548AA70.jpeg

Awesome congrats. My wife and I did the same thing in Upstate New York and we have a cottage in cottage country not far from you. So summer time I'll bring some proper weed with my like I always do when we head to the cottage.

We've been pulling out a ship ton of Shrub Honeysuckle all winter and spring... lots a work. Cut and burn.... some things never change! lol

Back
Top Bottom