Pj's Perpetual: Take Two

Pjs420

This will be my second journal attempt on here, hoping to keep this one more up to date and on going than the last one. But life has funny ways of getting in the way when least expected.

right now, I have 3 girls in flower, the two big ladies are in 5gallon buckets of gaia green living soil and genetics from brothers grimm - reg freebies with my order labelled as purple urkle x p75 - turns out a mislabelled clone screwed things up and they are actually lavender x p75.... So in my mind its going to be a lovely cross of soma seeds lavender and bros grimms c99, i topped one lady and left the other to go au naturale just to have an easier way of identifying which smoke ill like better... The third lady is a Humboldt black d.o.g feminized, only started later as I was worried with my luck I would end up with two males. Go figure all ladies, not that I'm complaining. this is day 41 since i flipped them, so it wont be much longer now, i hope!

the flower closet is 2'deep x 4'wide x 8'tall, and although I have my eyes on a new timber 3vl, right now I'm just using the 6bulb T5HO I bought to be my veg light 5+years ago. They are starting to get stinky so i am working on installing the carbon filter... Just not sure how I want it/the best way to do it... Alas I shall sort it out.

In the seedling cupboard, I just have a little fan and one cfl bulb just to keep things happy while they wait for their turn. i took 5 clones from each of the brothers grimm ladies, at this point i have 4 thriving clones of the topped girl, 2 clones from the untopped girl, these have been much slower to root. I dont do anything special with clones, dip in aloe, and straight into soil and let them be.

With the full moon last night i decided to pop a few new seeds. Waiting to pop up are two killer queens from brothers grimm and one seed of mulanje gold by malberry seeds. Looking forward to these ladies!

thanks for popping by!

picture time! please ignore the dog hair, it goes everywhere no matter how much we clean the house lol.

Good luck on you grow. Looking good.

cheers! I appreciate it... Its a work in progress lol ive only been giving them water and letting the soil do the work.. I think if i gave them a few acts they might have even been better.... But i will try that next run as i dont wanna screw anything up this far along lol going to pop over and check out yours now!

killer queens are up! Took this when i got home from work... Didnt have time to snap a pic before i left but theyre both above ground, one still has her dome on, so may need to perform surgery, but i left it as is for now... The mulanje gold seems to be trying to break the surface, hopefully she will be up tonight.... They are all reg seeds, but by calling them ladies i hope to mentally control their sex. Lmao

Your garden looks wonderful Pjs. Great job.

Cheers friend. I'll follow along.

thanks for stopping by ditch! Appreciate it coming from you.

I agree ... keep doing what your doing. The girls love it and will reward you shortly.

i hope they do! Just cant get an itchy trigger finger on the snips lol

with regards to what we were talking about in your journal, im in a bungalow and the closet can be vented right into the attic, it just needs to be stealthy as i have a dickhead neighbour thats 10 feet away and dont need him asking "whats that sound"...

My current thought is to attach filter directly to fan... To hang the fan, i was thinking of using rubber ties to some eye hooks, hopefully lessen any vibrations/noise from fastening it to the roof... Cut a hole in the roof of closet and run ducting from the fan into the attic and as far as i can get it towards the other end of the house preferably adding a T and having it go out the dryer vent...

or do i hang the filter in closet, run ducting through the ceiling, hang the fan from the rafters and run ducting from the fan out towards the dryer vent

open to opinions, suggestions, comments, anything and everything helps! Thanks guys!

Looking good Pj.....good to see some Killer Queen being grown. Such a great strain. :Namaste:

thanks for stopping in! Have you grown killer queen before? Im hoping to find a g13 dom pheno.

Sittin in. :bongrip:

thanks for coming by jim! Lots of room in here, you might need to step over van snoring in the recliner though! :p

Day 44 of 12/12 for the ladies, snapped a few pics before I left the house this morning. Gave them a little drink of water to keep things happy. Looking at the calendar, i realized that the 60day mark for these ladies is 4/20... This was not planned lol but perhaps i should pull them just for the nostalgia... We shall see how they look! Soma seeds lavender is a 55-65 day strain, brothers grimm p75 is a male of cinderella 99, which is a 50-60 day strain. Humboldt black d.o.g is around the same time frame as well if i remember correctly, So that would be about the time to do it anyways. If anyone sees anything different please let me know!

the queens are up, and they are trying to overtake the rest of the clones already, im either going to raise them up to keep them from getting too lanky, or turn the fan to blast them and grow some thick trunks... Im not overly afraid of bigger ladies, ive got 8' from floor to ceiling in flower, but i want them to support themselves for the most part.

Still havent decided what to do about the carbon filter / fan, if i had a better light itnwould be imperative to have it running right now, i think theyd be alot stinkier and stickier... But ya work with what ya have on hand, thats why i took clones, hopefully the next batch i can do to their full potential.

thanks for stopping by!

Great update. Those colas are getting huge.
Hey man I’m subbed I’ve nvr seen T5s grow monsters girls. :ganjamon:
Subbed up
thanks for stopping in guys! I am getting rather excited, i truly didnt expect them to perform as well as they are under the t5s... Wish i had done some more defoling onthe lower parts early in flower, lots of light fluffy stuff down there, but the top colas are getting suprisingly dense, the topped girl is maybe 2" from light... Few more weeks
:thumb::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom