PK 13/14 Time

kneegrow

I go away on the exact day (5th week) That i am suppose to start PK 13/14, I'm only going away for 4 days i am just wondering do i have to put the PK 13/14 at the exact day or can i leave it till i come back then put it in? so 5 weeks and 5 days old through till 6 weeks 4days old then just flush till i feel they are ready? Or even on 4th week?

EDIT: I forgot to mention a friend will be feeding them i just don't trust him to make sure PK is perfectly measured or even put in properly.

Either way would be fine I'm sure. Also I think I would trust my friend to measure it out, especially if there are directions on the bottles or you Wright the directions out on paper also leave out the measuring tools and I think even the most black thumbed grower could get it right. Good luck.

Thanks for the info, I will take it on board but with the highest of respect can i also have some more people confirm this?

This may not be too much help with your original question but in relation to trusting your friend with measuring out the PK13/14 take a look at what happened to mine (my own fault) when I fed the wrong amount of PK13/14
DSC1736rs.jpg

I'll get it right next time (hopefully) but I could never trust anyone to feed this unless I knew that they knew exactly what they were doing. Good luck with your grow and all the best!

GOOD GOD MAN. I use straight mono potassium phosphate and used it at 4 teaspoons a gallon (now at 1 teaspoon a gal) and had NOTHING like that happen. Just misusing a 0-13-14 can't be the only thing going on there unless you used a gal of 13-14 to a tablespoon of water or this is some magical stuff and I would love some clarity on that.....

I've been struggling with temperatures ~30 degrees C as well. Plus I used 3 doses of Canna PK13/14 over a period of a week. Yep it's my first grow and I messed up. Still hoping on salvaging them though xD

As long as it will not affect the plant any different if i put it in 1 week earlier or 5 days later than the 5th week, Then i'm happy to leave it till i come back or if it's advised to do it before i go away then i would rather do that.

Like I said I use mpk with 0-52-34 for the npk and was abusing it heavily for a while with great results. I don't think this was caused by a 0-13-14 furt by any stretch. Maybe it reacted with something in the soil but if that happens to kneegrow it would happen to who ever put it in including himself or the most master grower. Hope both your grows go well but if it's ment to be... It's ment to be.

Back
Top Bottom