PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

we have a dog park right buy our building and the dog would never be alone in the house. I also go on adventures allot, mostly get lost in the woods and nature. Having a partner in crime would be perfect cuz my ex was to fucking lazy lol

we have a dog park right buy our building and the dog would never be alone in the house. I also go on adventures allot, mostly get lost in the woods and nature. Having a partner in crime would be perfect cuz my ex was to fucking lazy lol
Sounds like you definitely need to get a puppy!! They can be a life saver, just no little ankle bitter dogs, get a real full sized one like the husky :rofl:

alright, lets get the session back on the topic.
I have a empty room :idea: :idea: :idea:

2020-12-13 00.02.03.jpg

You are not mr myogi you are the yellow ranger ! What are planning to put in there ?
new journal will be set soon with detailed description and we are going to keep this journal to talk about it.

NEW SET OF RULES COMING ON MY PAGE!
maybe keeps the (B) off of my page

@HashFart here is a sneak peak
Inked2020-12-13 11.20.22_LI.jpg
Those are the same totes I am using. You want to closley inspect the bottom in the very center where you se the mark from the injection molder. Look for a small crack there that might leak. I had that problem and when I went to get a replacement I looked everyone they had there. Must of been 50 or more all with the same manufacturing flaw I did find two that were acceptable. Also good to paint that yellow lid. What size tote is that?

Those are the same totes I am using. You want to closley inspect the bottom in the very center where you se the mark from the injection molder. Look for a small crack there that might leak. I had that problem and when I went to get a replacement I looked everyone they had there. Must of been 50 or more all with the same manufacturing flaw I did find two that were acceptable. Also good to paint that yellow lid. What size tote is that?
good morning smokey. thank you for the tip. I did not inspect them at the store as there was like 200 of them lol. However, i run them through 54L of water for two hours. that tape was the water line. No leaks and its been in the room running from last night. Today is relocating day..

does anyone know where the report button is for journals that are completed? I don't seem to have it,
Also, when i go into inbox and check mark all the private messages. It doesn't seem to delete it after i press ok.

i thought that's to report a post that's against guidelines.
I've clicked on those to mention that the journal is complete but nothing has happened.

i thought that's to report a post that's against guidelines.
I've clicked on those to mention that the journal is complete but nothing has happened.
Patience is a virtue I am also working on haha I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it .
Namaste !

Patience is a virtue I am also working on haha I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it .
Namaste !
not that i am worried, but i just wanted to clear them up.
thanks for coming back though ;)

Best to always tag a moderator in a post and let them know what you’d like done with a journal. Teddy Edwards was always the one I’ve seen get stuck graciously accept this work.
i'll try that. thank you.

As I understand it, the report button is used for exactly this. If you want to change something after the editing option has gone away, hit report. If you want the journal moved or reclassified, hit report. I am pretty sure that hitting that button sends an email to all the moderators and admins, and then the lucky person assigned to that duty, does the work for you. Be patient, someone will get back to you. It might take a while if other things are going on though... but I have found that they do eventually get to you.

Back
Top Bottom