Placed an order on a new BONG.

Mower

weed_star_fat_joe_fbigger.jpg

It pretty cheap to...

here's some info....

Weed Star’s Fat Joe Ice does exactly what it says on the tin. The cylinder of this chunky bong has a massive 65mm diameter which means one huge smoke capacity. The indented ice-notches also allow you to fill it with ice, if you can find enough in the freezer!

Weed Star Bongs are great value - expertly crafted from 4mm thick quality glass and providing you with a fantastic hit every time. Each bong also comes with a carb-hole, optional slide-in bowl and a Slit-Hole Diffuser as standard.

This Weed Star beauty smokes as well as any other glass water pipe and actually looks way cooler than most of those over-indulged and highly priced bongs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glass Thickness:
4mm

Joint Size:
18.8mm

Ideal Downtube/Diffuser Length:
15cm
:bongrip::allgood:

ya'll tell me wut ya think?

Re: Placed an order on a new BONG.....

Why aint the image showin?

Yeah im startin ti figure things out now..
And here's a good sized Joint, filled with HashBerry
sax_004.jpg

Got a lill question is this bong a (Glas On Glas) could someone tell my what that is? prolly a stoopid question buuut ya know it aint easy... Peace and stay GREEN........

Got a lill question is this bong a (Glas On Glas) could someone tell my what that is? prolly a stoopid question buuut ya know it aint easy... Peace and stay GREEN........

if you look at the bowl and downstem you will see there is no rubber stop, with glass on glass the bowl slides in nice and snug

Just picked it up like 15Min ago. Images soon to follow..
I'll taking hits as we speak...:bongrip:

By the way it's (Glass-On-Glass)

Crappy images..
I'll get some MILK shots later on...:bongrip:

WeedStar420_001.jpg

WeedStar420_002.jpg

:bong:

WeedStar420_003.jpg

WeedStar420_004.jpg

WeedStar420_006.jpg

Its a nice bong, but i dont like carbs.. to me its basically a big bubbler. But hey,i have owned 3 bongs with carbs, and only 2 without. And i actually liked my carbed ones better haha. that one is nice tho i was looking at then befor i purchased my molino.... same exact one

looks pretty nice but like Gspot NJ ^^ im not a big fan of carbs either, i prefer bongs without them but thats just me, anyways lets see some milkshots of that baby :bongrip:

Oh yeh... just stick some tape or something over the carb hole and you have yourself a real bong :)

Ehhhh...its OK, nothing more though. Its a good first bong and all but not the best quality. Theres a carb hole! Whats the point of having a GonG when theres a carb?..Put some tape over that thing man lol.

Carb is short for carborator, just like in your car. On a pipe it is a hole that allows air into the pipe in order to clear it of smoke as you inhale. In my opinion, waterpipes don't need carbs. because you can just pull the slide in order to clear the pipe. But to each his own, thats why it's an option.

^yeah. close to get the smoke into the chamber. release to smoke the..smoke? basically so you dont keep burning your weed whie you smoke it. oetherwise you'd have to take everything in the bowl at one time.

Back
Top Bottom