Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

I got a fancy pen. But i save that for on the bike usually. I carry my rig with me in my truck. Or if i ride ill take my pen. Or i work with a close friend he has his rig everyday as well. But im so used to it its normal to me. And most people im around are used to seeing the torch and a slab thrown on the table hahahaha

Its dirty and needs a new banger. But its the travel rig
2020-05-18 23.22.38.jpg

Hector collector :rofl:

I've never noticed a big difference between that and an enail or banger but on the rig you can definitely take a bigger dab. I've actually noticed using less concentrate with the collector. I do take more smaller hits then I would on a rig though but my rigs are now sitting collecting dust. Never thought my travel piece would put them into retirement. I'll have to do a comparison to my enail and see if there is a difference.

Micro Update.

Lastnight I decided it was time to take some clones, clones were taken from the lowest growth tips as well as the tops from 5 of the 6 plants, 17 in total
Tropicanna Banana #1- 3
Tropicanna Banana #2- 3
Sapphire OG #1- 3
Sapphire OG #2- 3
White Widow #2- 5
No clones off deformed WW#1
I wanted to wait a bit longer but in the end decided I wanted to start building the plant structure as well as getting the clones established and rooted for reversal. we’re going to go with Hex-lines instead of Quadlines. Some of them are smaller than I wanted but we will see how they take.
Peat pellets were soaked, shook off then hole opened out with root stim powder put in the holes. Clippings were then taken and set in cups of water. I then took said clippings cut the tips on a 45 degree angle and scored up the stem a little before dipping in more root stim and setting in the Peat pellets. They currently are sitting under a humidity dome with 75% humidity.
779E002D-D0E2-447E-BDE5-CDA859F485FE.jpeg
48ACC5CF-EF3E-4AB0-8E28-3C9B9FBE1A14.jpeg
C110226A-9EE4-4C57-A8BF-D01CCF38630D.jpeg

A friend of mine also stopped by yesterday and dropped off some CBD oil. He swears by the healing aspects of it and wanted me to try it for my pain and injuries. So we will see how it works. Was told to start with 1-2 drops under my tongue periodically.
C22BC9F4-DB9F-43D0-B11C-12CEF30BBC19.jpeg

CBD is pretty awesome in my opinion. I got my dad started on it and it took him a little while to notice but it helped him tremendously. So now, I am growing CBD and helping him to start growing it so we can make an unlimited supply for him. I hope it works for you and you are feeling better!

So now, I am growing CBD and helping him to start growing it so we can make an unlimited supply for him
Wow dude, that’s awesome. What a great son you must be. I’m not thrilled on the taste tbh but I’ve never been a fan of the taste of edibles and stuff, but if it works for the pain I can get past the taste. Lol

Hector collector :rofl:

I've never noticed a big difference between that and an enail or banger but on the rig you can definitely take a bigger dab. I've actually noticed using less concentrate with the collector. I do take more smaller hits then I would on a rig though but my rigs are now sitting collecting dust. Never thought my travel piece would put them into retirement. I'll have to do a comparison to my enail and see if there is a difference.
Yea man ive never found an electronic device that hit like a rig and banger. Never spent the money on an enail. Just keep buying cheap china bangers from the smoke shop. Ive broken too many nice nails in the truck. Nectar collector will be in my stable probably this summer. So i can stop carrying my rig on my bike. Also need to grt a lock for my torch so it doesnt open in my tour pack anymore:lot-o-toke: :peace:

Yea man ive never found an electronic device that hit like a rig and banger. Never spent the money on an enail. Just keep buying cheap china bangers from the smoke shop. Ive broken too many nice nails in the truck. Nectar collector will be in my stable probably this summer. So i can stop carrying my rig on my bike. Also need to grt a lock for my torch so it doesnt open in my tour pack anymore:lot-o-toke: :peace:

I started pressing my own and I have only used pens and put it in joints so far so I am really excited to try a banger on my bong. I need to learn the technique though haha I'm a newbie with a stash

Back
Top Bottom