PlanetaryHerb's Soil Grow 2.0 - Mystery Seeds - T5's - 600W HPS - Perpetual

Good work my friend, those buds in the flowering tent are really starting to fatten up. Frosty as anything! You are going to be in for a treat with those girls that's for sure.

Veg tent is looking good too, they seem to have loved the defoliation you did on them. Well done my friend.

Good weed to you :)

Thanks Mono, I appreciate the kind words! The plants in veg have really taken off, it's quite amazing how well they responded to pretty much being stripped bare. It has really shown me just how much these plants can take and still be just fine.

Thanks Mono, I appreciate the kind words! The plants in veg have really taken off, it's quite amazing how well they responded to pretty much being stripped bare. It has really shown me just how much these plants can take and still be just fine.

I'm really impressed with the success of your defoliation. It seems to have worked wonders! And slowed them down a bit while that flowering tent of yours finishes.

I'm really impressed with the success of your defoliation. It seems to have worked wonders! And slowed them down a bit while that flowering tent of yours finishes.

It's funny that you say that because I was going hard on these girls with the defoliation and lst to try and slow them down in hopes that I wouldn't have to transplant before I put them into flower haha. But in the end, 10+ months of veg time proved to be just to much for the small 1 gallon pots and I had to transplant them early. So they are going to be massive once they are finally put into flower :)! I just hope they don't outgrow the 3 gallon pots before they are done...

They will out grow them rather quickly if you are giving them the conditions you have been so far. How much longer do you think you will have to veg them for before you are able to flower them?

I'm hoping no longer than 2-3 weeks from the time I transplanted them. I'll be sticking them into flower as soon as there is room and I'm hoping that's going to be within 3 weeks. But you never know, I won't be pulling any plants down until a see a sufficient number of amber trichs. I prefer more of a couch lock :tokin:.

Also a quick update for today. I pulled Mystery #1 out of the tent yesterday to give her a final flush :). I ran over 9 gallons of water through the 3 gallon pot and the run-off water was running clear before I had finished. The plant looked beautiful out of the tent, however I forgot to take pictures somehow before I had finished and put her back in her place. I also took a look at the trichs for the first time and I saw a couple ambers, a few cloudy, but mostly clear still. A lot of them had purple stalks too from the plant turning a very dark shade of purple. I'm hoping by next weekend she'll be ready to come down, and then the next lady too soon there after.

And in the veg tent... another confirmed female :yahoo:. That makes 3/4 in veg females :).

:peace:

Thanks for the reps :)!

I use a scope, I guess its called an active eye as that's what it says on the side, that I picked up at the local hydro store for about $20. It's rated for a 100x and works extremely well for the price. It's also easy to use and zoom in and out with one hand.

IMG_170212.JPG
IMG_170313.JPG
IMG_170412.JPG

I also had my friend send me the one pic he took of Mystery #1 outside the tent when he was over during the flush. It's not the best quality, but definitely allows you to see how colorful it is. Enjoy :)!

IMG_170111.JPG

Hi there fellow 420 growers :)!

Sorry I have been MIA on this journal as of lately. I've just been extra busy on my usual times off. Anyway, things are going very well with the grow. I ended up harvesting Mystery #1 last Tuesday, exactly 70 days from the light flip, and she is lookin and smellin great! I'm expecting only about an ounce or an ounce an a half from her and already have her curing in a jar :). Mystery #2 will be coming down today as soon as the lights come on in a few moments :). I will be posting harvest and bud picks from Mystery #1 and #2 in a little bit, as soon as I've got everything done. I also replaced Mystery #1 with the smaller female from the veg tent. There was not enough room for either of the other two monsters, and they sure are getting big now! I plan on getting 5 gallon pots for them before I stick them into flower. That's it for my small rant for now.

Pics up soon...:)

I'm back after a little hiatus...

It's been awhile, but I'm ready to start keeping up with my journal again. And I'm going to do my best to explain where things are at right now.

I just finished off the harvest from my first crop above, and boy was it exquisite :). It's a perfect timing too because I just chopped down this plant -

IMG_173516.JPG

on Friday and it just went in a jar today. Unfortunately it's been so long I don't have any pictures of it blooming, this is the last picture I took of it before it was harvested. I don't even thing I got an oz off of it because it ended up being so overshadowed by the two monsters still flowering now. However it's really good, frosty bud and I will post bud shots once it's cured.

Right now in the flower tent are the two monsters I was training the hell out of if you look back a page or two in this journal. Just the two of them take up the entire tent and were so tall I had to tie the light up as close to the ceiling of the tent as possible and super crop the hell out of them. They are only 2-3 weeks from harvest now.

IMG_179812.JPG
IMG_179912.JPG
IMG_180014.JPG
IMG_180112.JPG
IMG_180216.JPG
IMG_180311.JPG
IMG_180411.JPG
IMG_180512.JPG
IMG_180614.JPG
IMG_180719.JPG
IMG_180811.JPG
IMG_180914.JPG
IMG_181014.JPG
IMG_181117.JPG
IMG_181217.JPG
IMG_181317.JPG
IMG_181415.JPG

In the veg tent are the clones I took from the two plants that flowering and a newly sprouted DinaFem- Fruit Automatic. To takes these clones all I did was cut a few of the lower, unwanted branches off and them in a cup of water. I left them sitting in the cup of water in my tent, doing absolutely nothing else to them, for about 3 weeks. And lo and behold, much like a potato would, they started throwing out roots, I planted them and they took off. No sterilization, no rooting hormone, or anything and these plants cloned for me :). Here are some before pics of when I cloned them.

IMG_16898.JPG

IMG_174812.JPG
IMG_174911.JPG

And here they are now...

IMG_179213.JPG
IMG_179315.JPG
IMG_179417.JPG
IMG_179522.JPG
IMG_179618.JPG
IMG_179718.JPG

And the Fruit Automatic seedling...

IMG_179010.JPG
IMG_179114.JPG

I will be starting another generation of seedlings this Friday using 5 feminized Barneys Farm seeds and one random seed from my collection, but more on that later.

Peace:peace:

I ended up planting the new seeds on Saturday instead of Friday like I had planned because I ran out of soil. The seeds that were planted were the following (all feminized except the mystery seed) -

Barney's Farm
- Liberty Haze x 1
- Vanilla Kush x 1
- Tangerine Dream x 1
- Blue Cheese x 1

Dinafem
- Cheese x 1

Private Stock
- Random Mystery Seed x 1

I'm planning on chopping down the upper portions of the flowering plants this Friday and leaving the lower branches to fill out for another week. I'm hoping March first will be the first day of 12/12 for the vegging clones.

I also have a 144x3w TopLED Reflector light coming which should be here Thursday and a 2x4 gorilla grow tent to accommodate it which should be here by Monday :). I'm really looking forward to this upgrade to my veg area. It's going to allow me to grow much larger plants than my current veg tent which is only 5 feet tall with an HID that hangs about a foot from the ceiling. I hope to upgrade my flowering area similarly with a slightly larger tent and LEDs as well.

That's it for now. Peace:peace:

Today's quick update...

My new Gorilla Grow tent and LED light finally arrived. I will update again later once things have been set up, but for now on with the usual business. Also the last two pics of the recently harvested bud show a couple of buds with what look like drops of resin that have formed on the buds. If anybody has seen this or knows what is is please share. It has the consistency of wax.

Recent Harvest Bud Pics

IMG_182013.JPG
IMG_182117.JPG
IMG_182216.JPG
IMG_182314.JPG
IMG_182416.JPG
IMG_182512.JPG

Veg Tent

IMG_182610.JPG
IMG_182713.JPG
IMG_182811.JPG
IMG_183112.JPG
IMG_18328.JPG
IMG_183312.JPG
IMG_18349.JPG
IMG_183512.JPG
IMG_183612.JPG
IMG_18374.JPG
IMG_183814.JPG
IMG_183912.JPG
IMG_184012.JPG
IMG_184112.JPG

Flower Tent

IMG_184214.JPG
IMG_184313.JPG
IMG_184410.JPG
IMG_184513.JPG
IMG_184612.JPG
IMG_184714.JPG
IMG_184814.JPG
IMG_184915.JPG
IMG_185015.JPG
IMG_185114.JPG
IMG_185217.JPG
IMG_185313.JPG

Peace:peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom