Strain: Northern Lights & Power Plant or White Widow
Lamps: 1x 45w 6500K 1200 lumen CFL
Stage: Pre-seedling
Grow medium: Biological soil with some added nutrients
Water: regular tap, at growroom temp
Temperature: ~19C - ~31C
Humidity: ~50%

Fertilizers: none

Bagseed to me is like winning a lottery that I didn't know I participated in, especially when it's from high-end cannabis. I got lucky .. and found two bagseeds in a bag of Northern Lights .. and another one in a bag of the same stuff that kicked off my first grow.

I just dropped them in a shotglass of lukewarm water, placed them on my cablemodem, and will wait for 18 hours. In an hour or so I will gently tap them, in order for them to sink.

20141101_122731.jpg

20141101_125058.jpg

The goal of this project is a bunch of mums for my endless supply of cuttings. It will be a short journal, expect it to run a month. I will top ASAP again, then take cuttings when I can, flower those to determine gender, and proceed from there.

I think I need more growspace fast :p This is addictive,

Still floating next morning .. I placed them under wet paper towels on a warm spot .. and hope at least one or two will sprout :| Else this journal is gonna need a seed order first :p

Yes sir :) At the moment I have 4 girls in flower for the 9th day I believe .. see my 2nd journal for that. It's also full CFL, budget grow. Once I have completed a few grows, I will upgrade to LED, but the money for that has to come from this ;)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom