: White Fire OG
Breeder: Growers Choice
Parents: Fire OG x The White
Type: 40% Sativa, 60% Indica
Taste: 'A full smooth flavour'
Effect: will update once known
Flowering: 8 Weeks

Introduction:

Hey all, the ladies in my signature all get cloned at the end of their growth cycles and I will be keeping records of that in this topic. It's gonna be terribly boring I'm afraid. I take one or 2 clones per plant, about once each month. They root in 1 to 2 weeks and then will grow for at most a week in a bucket next to the cloner.

The cloner is an easy 16L tote, with an airstone in it, and 2" netpots. It can handle 6 at a time, but will likely not be used for more than 2, most of the time. I still have an OG Kush that I might pop at some point, but that would require more flowering space.

As there is absolutely nothing interesting about the cloner itself, I'm not going to show it in detail unless people ask for that. This log is mainly for myself to be able to track age. I'm doing everything by feeling atm and that can and probably should be tracked a bit better :)

Cloning is done KISS here. Put some Clonex in a cup, Cut of lower brach with 3 nodes below its top, and cut just below the 3rd node. Set in water for 5 mins, then take off stem just below 2nd node, dip in Clonex, hang in cloner. As soon as roots are between 2 to 5 cm, I just put it in a netpot and stabilize with clay pebbles, and put in a very mild nutrient solution for the first few days, and then go to growing regimen.

Seeds are started by dumping in shotglass for 24h, then in wet rootplug and into the cloner as well. Wait. Upon first leaves, she goes to the bucket.

Currently there are a Jack Herer clone and a White Fire OG seed in there.

Over here we are doing fine.

The SSH is stretching nicely, roots are not through the pot yet, day 8
The Jack Herer is on day 5
The White Fire OG is looking like it might pop any minute now, day 3

Including a little overview .. you dont need much :)

White Fire OG, d7

Yesterday she was transferred from the cloner with first roots mix, to a bucket with first true leaves mix (from EC 0.5 to EC 1) She will be vegging here for about a month, which will be interesting given the space ..

Jack Herer clone, d8, no signs of roots yet. Maybe should buy some clonex foliage spray, tho I dont mind a slightly longer rooting time. No pic, will update later today when other tents have lights on again.

No roots yet, but a bit of an improvement to the WamBam cloner. The lid of my cloner didnt really dit the WamBam box. I could have probably figured something out with bits of wood and ductape, but I have a 3d printer, so meh.

Im moving everything over to these containers, as they are very sturdy, very opaque and easy to work with. They also have more volume. All this will hopefully help keeping water temp down a bit better, and prevent growth of other stuff in than roots in there. Not upgrading from the use of 2" netpots, that works perfectly fine for me.

So today I grew some plastic too:

Jack Herer is now on day 9, taking its time, but she is always kinda slow on that end. I did improve the cloner, so humidity should rise a bit in there, which should hopefully help a bit.

White Fire OG is now on day 8, and was moved to a new container while that is still possible given the root situation. In about a week or 2, there is no way of pulling her through a 2" hole without damage. Right now, she's still cute and small and all that. Figured I'd try not to use the light to warm the lid too much, gonna probably put an insert on the lids from something less flimsy but equally reflective. Need to check what insulation panel options I can find that would not end up soaked with water and all kinds of funky stuff over time.

Without further rambling; pics:

Thanks for watching, like share and .. oh wait, I'm not a youtuber.. :p

:Namaste: :passitleft: :Namaste:

Missed another day, dont intend to make that a habit.
I wasnt able to take a look yesterday, but today they looked fine. As I've come to expect to be honest.

White Fire OG on day 10 here, looking good and happy. The roots are still finding their way through the 2inch netpot, and willsadly still be met by foamies. As that never caused too much issues aside from not looking great, I'm gonna ignore it I guess.

Jack Herer, in the cloner, is now on day 11 and has rewarded me for leaving her the f alone yesterday:

I now have a bit of an issue, as I dont really know where to put her. I now have two vegging plants, and only 1 spot becoming available in about a month. Hmz.

Missed another day, dont intend to make that a habit.
I wasnt able to take a look yesterday, but today they looked fine. As I've come to expect to be honest.

White Fire OG on day 10 here, looking good and happy. The roots are still finding their way through the 2inch netpot, and willsadly still be met by foamies. As that never caused too much issues aside from not looking great, I'm gonna ignore it I guess.

Jack Herer, in the cloner, is now on day 11 and has rewarded me for leaving her the f alone yesterday:

I now have a bit of an issue, as I dont really know where to put her. I now have two vegging plants, and only 1 spot becoming available in about a month. Hmz.
That's not the worst problem to have,hehe.

Stay safe
Bill

White Fire OG perking nicely up at the end of her 10th day. Adjusted the pH down a bit from 6.6 to 5.6. Other than that nothing to do really. It's waiting for the roots to start using it.. right now she lives of airstone splatter :)

Jack Herer at the end of day 11 is also looking good I'd say. In a few days she will get her own tote, and the cloner will be out of order till the SSH and the WiFi will be cloned next. Maybe I will clone the flowering Blue Cheese at the end .. maybe ..

Thanks for reading along, any hints tips or tricks are always welcome.

Not a whole lot to update here. All the exciting stuff has happened .. WiFi sprouted and is doing grear, Jack Herer rooted and is about to be put in a 2inch netpot with some clay pebbles.

Nothing much will happen here except those 2 vegging under 2x 75w CFL.

I might flower the WiFi before I flower the Jack Herer again, to keep rotating strains through all my tents. Hoping to get to a point where I have left over from previous plant, and get to actually dry weigh them, so I can compare the growlights I have vs the yield.

Jack Herer clone d14:
The Jack Herer clone now has enough and long enough roots to get planted, before that becomes a nightmare with aiming them through the netpot. Easy proces when you are me .. some pebles in pot, balance clone on top, fill up, tell her to sort it out :p

White Fire OG d13:
WiFi is cruising along. You can kinda notice a difference between a seedling under HPS and a seedling under CFL by contrasting with the the SSH at day 13. Yah. Eh.

D16 for the WiFi OG and d17 for the Herer clone.

WiFi is enjoying herself it seems, the way this is going, she will be the one to move into the TS-1000 tent.
My mishandling of Jack made her not happy, but I see some fresh green on top, so I think she's good.

This will give me an issue with keeping tents rotating, I might switch WiFi to the 200W LED tent when that becomes available in about 7 weeks.

Day corrected, I think I missed an update at some point. If not, its now off by one day .. cant care to check carefully, its not relevant but kept bugging me. Sorry for those with CDO that are affected by this change :p

WiFi OF is doing great, I think she is trying to tell me that she wants to flower next. It could also be that I have no choice, but I will not comment further on that :p

Jack Herer is probably growing back with a vengeance to slap me silly for the abuse I put her through. She's making it, but not liking me.

Back
Top Bottom