Planning an outdoor grow in southern wisc

13n0k1

need alot of help

strains?

how long should i veg for before i put um in the ground

etc...

help is gratly apreciate

thx :smokin::passitleft:

Atleast a couple week but a month would be great, then put them out after the first frost, sometime around mid. april. :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

Depends on strain, but probley atleast a ft. or so. For the light just go pick up some daytime (blue spectrum) cfl's,
or some shop lights with blue spectrum bulbs. :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

With the large and growing population of deer in southern Wisc you might want to use a product called Deerscram . Deer can wipe out a plot overnight . It's made mostly of dried blood so it's an organic fert as well as a repellant. Google deerscram. :smokin:

I dont know much or anything actually about wisconisn.. Besides the cheese...
But I like your little quote you got their Paladin:clap: DId you make that up? :peace:

No . Actually it's 2 different quotes. The first half of it , I can't remember where it's from . The other half is a quote from William Penn ,The man who founded the State of Rhode Island . ,I think . Come to think of it....the first half is most likely one of the founding fathers of America. I thought that they went together quite well. Though they may be old ....and it would seem , forgotten by many .......they sure are applicable to todays political climate. ...Glad someone out there appreciates it. :smokin:

When you do your transplanting outdoors....do it when it's dark , early evening if possible... or on a full moon and you don't need flashlights...... It's a whole bunch less stressful on the plants ( no wilting ). ......and give them a good soaking too. If you have to do it during the daylight hours .......cloudy or light rainy days will also keep the shock / stress to acceptable levels. :smokin:

Thats cool, and good know.. About your quote.. But thats excatly why I liked it, because you can take that quote and relate very well to whats going on with the bush adminstration and are government in general... History repeats itself, if failure is not reconized and changed. I'm gonna try to rep you paladin! :peace:

how long should i veg them for i move them out doors and when should i put them in the ground.
Veg them till they are about one to two feet tall.I try to plant the last two weeks in May.To keep deer away i cut up a couple of Irish Springs soap bars and spread them around the growing area.

Back
Top Bottom