Planning my next grow and looking at additives - Input needed

BrokrnEyes

So my first harvest is currently curing in there jars now but I am already planning my next grow. Doing some research I came across a threat in the forums, unfortunately I lost link, whose title was something long lines of 11 ways to increase yields and after looking around on Amazon I found a number of items that I am curious about and would like some input on them from anyone who has used them before or similar product. I would also like to know if anyone knows where I could find some sort of nutrient combination shirt if such a thing exists.

For my next girl I am still planning on using:
Flora nova grow/bloom
Super thrive
Plant revolution great white

In addition I'm also looking at:
Humboldt secret Goldentree all in one nutrient additive

General hydroponics armor SI ( according to the article that I mentioned above, silica is important but not included in nutrient mix is because of stability issues)

General hydroponics Flora nectar fruit infusion ( this is actually something I am considering getting for feeding the bacteria in the great White but also considering that it is a flavor enhancer, it might not be a bad idea to add it during the flush as well so that the bacteria remains active to protect the plant, unless this can actually encourage mold during the drying and curing process that is, anyone know?)

Potassium supplement gel ( The article recommended adding things like potassium and magnesium during the flowering stage to increase the overall weight of the buSS)

Spray-N-Grow 1CSNG8SPR Micronutrients ( The article suggested getting nutrients that were specifically made to be absorbed via the leaves which does make sense to a degree, but I'm not entirely sold on the idea yet and still need more research into it, so really any suggestions would help in this regard )

Amino acids ( I found quite a bit of this on Amazon but I really have no idea what it could be used for, any thoughts? )

Full Plant Nutrient Rundown by Harley Smith (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

This video is kind of long and there is a second part to it but it explains what certain chemicals for nutrients do for a plant.
I use gh series so I don't really know much about an thing else but I just took information from this video and selected what ingredients I wanted to add. Went to my local hydro store and found supliments with those ingredients in the line I wanted.
If anything, at least have a listen to get a better idea.

Its directed toward cannabis and seemed to work for me, hopefully it will help you too.

Back
Top Bottom