Plant Abuse Chart

Hi could any one help im a firts time grower and some of the leaves are turning yellow and crispy. Im on hydro. Thay seem to be at bottom or middle

20141125_150908.jpg
20141125_150902.jpg
20141124_231104.jpg
Some one help! I'm a first time grower my girls were doing good up until about 2 days ago I don't want my girls to die this sucks! They are turning yellow and brown...Some are curling under others look to be curling up? I have 4 in the same pot...I do not know what type they are as I got them from a friend who said it was dro which tells me nothing I'm using 4 6500k 100 watt cfls about 4" away from them inside a cabinet about 3ft tall 2ft deep by 2ft wide

20141125_150908.jpg
20141125_150902.jpg
20141124_231104.jpg
Some one help! I'm a first time grower my girls were doing good up until about 2 days ago I don't want my girls to die this sucks! They are turning yellow and brown...Some are curling under others look to be curling up? I have 4 in the same pot...I do not know what type they are as I got them from a friend who said it was dro which tells me nothing I'm using 4 6500k 100 watt cfls about 4" away from them inside a cabinet about 3ft tall 2ft deep by 2ft wide
If you don't mind me asking, what type of soil are you using and are those straws used to support the ladies? From the look of your pics you could add more soil to support and that soil does not look like starter soil. I could be wrong. Try just plain water and sun. Go back to its natural state if you can (minus nutes and such). Oh and you have multiple girls in the same pot? That will cause a headache if they stay long due to crowding. If you could give them their own space. Hope i was helpful.

Go Falcons!!!

Thank you for posting this valuable info for us! We all owe you, and I sincerely hope I never run into any of these problems..

Hi. I'm a new grower and this morning some of my plants are showing signs of "I don't know what" They have been in flowering stage for about 2 1/2 weeks. As a neut I'm using something call flowertabs. It has caused some burn probably because I didn't follow the instructions. I understand what that is, and its fine. I can't really rule out that I didn't get the leaves wet or they got into the soil, but there is also the same evidence on upper leaves. Any opinion or advice would be appreciated.

P2-Leaf2.JPG
P2-Leaf1.JPG
P1-Leaf2.JPG
P1-Leaf1.JPG

Any help on my two week old clone she looks good but the yellow is bothering me any advice or help would deff help
420-magazine-mobile1160184854.jpg

Too small a container and probably too much water. That plant wants to grow more roots but can't .

I suggest move into a larger pot and water only when the soil is dry and light until it is time to begin flowering -
I plant my rooted clones into 1 gallon pots. I usually go 7-10 days between waterings at that size.

Too small a container and probably too much water. That plant wants to grow more roots but can't .

I suggest move into a larger pot and water only when the soil is dry and light until it is time to begin flowering -
I plant my rooted clones into 1 gallon pots. I usually go 7-10 days between waterings at that size.
Its in a humidifier for 11 days ahoukd i take it out then n tranplant it to a bigger median

Hey “FCW”, Thanks loads for that! There’s so much in your post that helped me out, and all the time and effort that’s gone into putting this together is hugely appreciated!
Cheers mate!
‘Bones’

Back
Top Bottom