Plant Abuse Chart

hi intresting read but still not sure whats up with my plant im just a hoby grower in canada heres a pic of her hope someone can help
SDC11055.JPG
thanxs

nute burn? heat? id nutes ????:goodluck:

when u feed last?

Outstanding DUDE! my 1st Aeroponic grow, week 6. issues that match your pics.:-( it seems,
I have so many plants with over fert issues.
just discovered water is 390ppm, sucks! Ro filter tommorrow.

hi everyone hope all is well
veyin
I am a complete newbie, this site and all the thead's are very infomative and has been crucial to my development, thx sincereley to medical marijuana for this "thread" and ALL the staff and contributors who help to make this the first port of call for any begginner, stay safe and b lucky...:nicethread:

i have a small garden 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.00 tall, i only have 2 plants as i just wanted to know if i was compatent in completing each cycle in this science. im using rockwool on a drip sysytem that is on for every 3 hours then 30mins off with a oxygen pump in the tank. I am using Aqua A and Aquq B, Silicon +. should i add Root Stimulater . This i my fiirst week in veg so at start of the second wk i will be adding multizyme. im using a 600w MH light that gives 51000 lumans, will be changing the bulb to a hid/hps orange/red spectrum conveying 91000 lumans during friuit. my ph is at 5.8 ranging from 5.5 - 6.5 . The temp of the sealed room is 29C humidty is at 36 with a $320 carbon filter and intake. My 2 girls are 6 inch/ 15.2 cm high and quite bushy for their height. My EC is 1.1 = ppm tds 550/ppm 770 which is constant. this will tell me when to increase nutes with my chart.

My question is should the leaves have a "slight" concave/ turning up at the sides not on the ends Am i reading to much into this or am i doing okay. . thanks for reading this all your input is appreciated,

thanks again, very much appreciated, farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!!

ps will put some pics up soon but im getting dark stripes on cell phone???? thx. My tap water is 200 tds ppm or 280 ppm

Sounds like ur girls are a little hot, turned up edges are a common indicator of this. Are they drinking a lot of water? If u can, try to lower the temp. 29C/84F is a little warm. If ur in vegetative growth, up ur humidity to around 60%. Do u have a fan for circulation? Ur PH sounds ok around 5.8. Keep it in the 5.5 - 6 PH range in rockwool. How are u measuring ur PH? An exhaust system set up? Oh yea, welcome to the frorums bro. I like ur attitude already.

hi and thanks for the welcome BWC, ive read a few of ur post. yes i have 2x 5inch fans. i have a carbon filter witch is fed into another room, someone told me that blowing the fans directly on the plants would cause this so iv moved them so they face away, does the water in the tank need to be below 20C, would that affect this. just got a water therm so im going test them now, also try to upload a pic, to reiterate thx for your very freindly vibe.

instead of a humidifier what could i do, or i'll have to purchase one

oh im using a digital ph reader $90

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!!

I forgot about that. Glad u brought it up. Yes a fan that's close will do that. If only the ones in front of the fan look that way then yes I'd say it was the fan. If they're lookin like that, then I'd attribute that to the heat. 20C/68F sounds good. I read 70F is a good reservoir temp. If ur res is in the grow room and is oxygenated via airstones, I'd say u can take the lid off for an hour or two. That may help raise ur RH (relative humidity). Don't leave standing water in a container just sitting in the room. It can increase the risk of PM (powdery mildew). Misting ur plant with water (top of leaves and under sides) every hour or two can help raise humidity too. Dunno of many other ways, I'm normally keeping humidty down not raising it, lol. Hope this helps and keep searching/reading the threads. :peace:

This information is worth it's weight in gold...thank you for taking the time to put this together.

:goodjob: :bravo: :thumb:

Just an 1 yr. update!
3rd rotation. 9 Gurls & Rockin the Colas! I have come to the conclusion : I was actually STARVING them.week 8-9 after losing 1/2, I bumped nutes up past 1100 ppm & WOW ! everything fell in to line.
Much thanks to all the happy helpful posters!
Slag

Outstanding DUDE! my 1st Aeroponic grow, week 6. issues that match your pics.:-( it seems,
I have so many plants with over fert issues.
just discovered water is 390ppm, sucks! Ro filter tommorrow.

Well, given the pot size vs the height & number of nodes. for sure , you need a larger pot!
the purplish color makes it difficult to tell you much.
you must use a color photo editor & shift the color spectrum for TRUE colors , prior to posting.
in general:
if the plant is a deep green you are pushin the upper limits of excess "N". if the plant is lime green , too little "N" .
rust spots on leaves & purple stems will be a STRONG indicator of a need for MORE Cal & Mag.dificent CAL/MAG was my biggest error starting out.
Luck,
Slag

Well, given the pot size vs the height & number of nodes. for sure , you need a larger pot!
the purplish color makes it difficult to tell you much.
you must use a color photo editor & shift the color spectrum for TRUE colors , prior to posting.
in general:
if the plant is a deep green you are pushin the upper limits of excess "N". if the plant is lime green , too little "N" .
rust spots on leaves & purple stems will be a STRONG indicator of a need for MORE Cal & Mag.dificent CAL/MAG was my biggest error starting out.

Luck,
Slag

Hey Slag...when would you suggest using more Cal/Mag supplement? Is there any set time, or do you just watch for signs showing you the plant needs it? And would you say it's the same for Hydro and Soil grows? Thanks Bro... Happy Growing :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom