Plant deficiency - Please help

bayatu

hi , im in rockwool my plants are 1 month old and they have 2-3 sets of true leaves
i noticed what i think it is a iron/cal/mag deficiency so i bought some epsom salts and calcium carbonate
i have a foliar spray to which i added 30 ml dutch master liquid light +30 ml penetrator + 1tsp epsom salt +1tsp calcium carbonate , i spray every 2 days
on the dutch master site it says the ph of the foliar spray will be at a ph of 8-9
if i added epsom salts and calcium carbonate should i check ph of the foliar spray
for root feeding i added 1 ml Grow A + 1 ml Grow B +1 tsp epsom salts + 0.5 ml Zone + 1ml Max Grow + 0.5 ml Silica and how much calcium carbonate should i add?
U0JNZYH.jpg

picture of my plants
i just flushed yesterday and they getting a bit better . i see a bit of green in the middle of the affected plants

You are not far off on the diagnosis of the symptoms. I bet your symptoms are not related to it not being there rather lack of mobility for one reason or another so uptake rates are reduced. Overloading it can help but may not and may make things worse. More likely a little pH clean up and it all goes away... so long as you are on a reasonable feeding schedule.

Could be the res water you are using is fine and the clay has issues. If you find that to be the case then we get to have real fun!

plant105.jpg

your deficiency has to be a non-mobile nutrient since the new growth is effected. Iron is likely the culprit, and like VillageIdiot said, a little pH clean up and you should be good.

Man that's a awesome chart. gonna save that one.

Back
Top Bottom