Plant deficiency

bayatu

my plants are 2 weeks old and i feed with canna nutrients aqua + 2ml rhizotonic + 2.5ml cannazym + 2ml mono CAL + 2 ml mono MAG ( it says 1-2 ml per liter of water )
i have phed my water after adding the nutes
on one of the plants it looks like it has some rust ...it looks like calcium deficiency , which is wierd since i give 2 ml of CAL

sXZ5L0t1.jpg

ZsOL0sw.jpg

How wet is that rock wool? If it's soaking and air can't get to the roots, your plants will suffer and stop growing.

That said, the top photo does not look like classic overwet rock wool symptoms in which the leaves hook downwards and are misshapen, the the plants in the bottom photo look OK, if a little spindley.

If you could answer the questions in the post stickied at the top of this forum, "How to Ask for Grow Help," that would help.

I'm curious what you are using for light.

Also, you might want to double check that you're getting the nutrients at the right concentration and mixing them in the right order. (Some nutes have to be added first.)

Just some ideas and questions--it's hard to say more without knowing more.

Good luck!

at 2 weeks i wouldn't be using any nutes. The top pic looks like overwatering? Plant looks very droopy and shows signs of a ph issue... When the are young they need to be babied a bit... Look a bit stretchy as well, what light and distance away? Growing is a learning process it will come with time... Don't get discouraged just keep asking questions and give as much info as possible... Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom