Plant doing some funky stuff

chode420

plants doin something funky seems that no one else knows what they are talking about.. so i wanted to get this sloved now! before it affects my flower stage plants are yellowing relativly bad :( and tips turning/twisting down some are turning upside down?? maybe nitrogen?? over fert? heat stress helllppp!!!!!

It could be a N deffiency. Have u tried to flush her? Im assuming ur PH is within range. Wuts ur temps like?

Ph is in range I just woke up lol but last ph check was before I went to sleep ph was maybe 6.7 dropped it to about 6.2.. I don't have a digital temo but my res water is cool to the touch anont with tops of the plants being 78 77 degree drops about 5 or 6 deegres durinng night.. and have not tried to flush u mean just add base nutes or just plain water all over with calmag, I use RO water with oneness ginormous honey es from humboldt and caliimagic GH

2012-02-27_16-06-21_947.jpg
2012-02-27_16-06-48_982.jpg

as you can see its clawing, the yellowing has stopped but, the clawing persists imma change res water in like an hour my RO is running now waiting for my 6 gallons to replace and i think i may reduce my nutes by a fourth and see if thats works either way any diagnoisis will help

Ok so ur hydro. I dont have much experience with hydro but i think ur ph should be around 5.7ish. Im not sure but hopefully someone else can give some insite. And when u flush u can use plain water or a flushing solution ph'd of course.

Is Oneness a one part solution?
Your temperatures sound ok.
You need to keep your pH in the 5.8 range in hydroponics.
A pH close to 7 in hydroponics can cause many micronutrients to become unavailable. Many micronutrients are immobile and will manifest in the younger growth first as I see in those pics.
I see multiple deficiencies and it is hard to pin point any one deficiency as I see magnesium deficiency as well which is the curling leaf margins and some of the spotting.

I don't know a lot about humboldt nutrients but if you switch to BPN 3 part or 2 part, keep the pH between 5.4 and 5.8, and use RO water, you won't see those issues.
Be sure to calibrate your pH meter every few days so you get accurate readings....that is super, super critical. ALso, use a ppm meter to measure the strength of your solution. Maximum in hydro is around 1600 ppms (using my nutrients) before you see some over fertilization issues.

I use multiple forms of chelated micronutrients which makes them available at a variety of pH levels which makes it very forgiving to use.

I'm really thinking of switching lol its frustrating way better customer service than them and I'm not even one yet.. thank you for the reply prob gonna put some epsom salt along with a lil bit more cal mag. And I do use ro with mine as well and yes oneness is a one part base nute

Forgot the bloom booster.. dummy lol ordered tht as well should be here soon can't wait will be using on next as well keep a look out for it maybe a monthfrom now

Back
Top Bottom