Plant drooping issue: Help please

brzbilly

Okay so my critical kush (germinated the very beggining of last month) was wilting downwards and dry soil, so of course i give it water, ph balanced, same amount as always, no nutes this time. And i go and check back on it a couple hours after and its not wilting but the leaf fingers are curling downwards like its overwatered. any help would be nice

Attachments

• 15508945285932304766287699309791.jpg
    15508945285932304766287699309791.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 97
Okay so my critical kush (germinated the very beggining of last month) was wilting downwards and dry soil, so of course i give it water, ph balanced, same amount as always, no nutes this time. And i go and check back on it a couple hours after and its not wilting but the leaf fingers are curling downwards like its overwatered. any help would be nice
Well to start with I would look down below in my signature at the link for how to ask for grow support and fill in all of the details we are missing so we can tell you what is wrong. I would start by asking you when you say the soil is dry what do you mean exactly? Does that mean you pick up the pot and it feels like it's light as a pillow? Or just the top few inches is dry? What does dry mean? What type of water are you feeding it? How much water did you feed it? What size pot is it in?

Back
Top Bottom