plant drooping

richgannon_2001

So this morning i wake up...........well i guess this afternoon i woke up and checked on the plant i have in my closet lol and it wasnt looking too pretty, it has been very healthy and is about 5 or 6 inches in height, growing absolutely fine and last night it seemed a bit dry considering i had watered withn 24 hours so i gave it a small amount of water ( i ran the tap and cupped water in my hands and did that 1 time into the soil) this morning the plant was drooping nad the bottom leaves were yellow, i watered it right away and had a shower and when i came out it had perked up.....this seems like i underwatered it but i was shocked that it dried up as fast as it did.......any input on the matter?? do u think it will bounce back?? im scared i dont want it to die :(

First off how big is the pot to begin with? It could also be too hot in your room, what is the temp? And pictures are always good to help more accurately show what is happening. How often are you watering? Soil is supposed to be damp not wet(wet meaning muddy) and the top layer might just be dried out, try poking your finger about an inch into the soil to get a better feeling of how damp the soil is. Sorry to go over you like this MC, just some things that could have been other factors. I had a heat problem in my room my first grow and was evaporating a lot of water out.

yea its not heat stress, that was originally a problem with my first set of seedlings i tried but i have a exhaust fan in there and the plants were thriving untill last night, i think Madame was right about the pot being too small, its drying out too quickly, i added a little more soil to top the pot off and im transplanting it tomorrow, its just in one of those 3 in wide and 6 inch deep pots made of peatmoss that u can plant rite in the ground when its time to do so......so far its looking like its gonna survive and was just drying up, if i hadnt seen it withn an hour or 2 it would have been dead for sure......Thanks a lot for the quick responses i trust people opinions on here waaay more than random friends lol especially when they have been around to post 3000+ times

Back
Top Bottom