Plant food plus

Phosphorus is good for rooting young ones. It's why most growers use a half strength flowering solution to pre-soak their mediums in. The 10-15-10 will work but there are a lot better nutrients out there. Stop shopping in the supermarket and go to a hydroponics store and get a good nutrient. A liter bottle of pure blend pro grow runs about $15.00 and will last you 2 months or so. A bottle of PBP bloom is about the same and will last about the same. Nutrients are one thing I don't think people should skimp on.

Phosphorus is good for rooting young ones. It's why most growers use a half strength flowering solution to pre-soak their mediums in. The 10-15-10 will work but there are a lot better nutrients out there. Stop shopping in the supermarket and go to a hydroponics store and get a good nutrient. A liter bottle of pure blend pro grow runs about $15.00 and will last you 2 months or so. A bottle of PBP bloom is about the same and will last about the same. Nutrients are one thing I don't think people should skimp on.

Well said. :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

The reason a triple 17 is out for me is nitrogen. I cannot half that nitrogen without halfing the P and K. I want the N in the veg-I dont want a lot in flowering. By buying that Nutrient, I have made myself buy another one for flowering and another for NPK foliar other than Sea Tea.

By useing organics in the soil, I can focus on treating with the correct combo of N-P-K. For me the key was being able to divide the dose of the nutes to get the desired levels.

Back
Top Bottom