Plant food

Well I do have the stuff from BPN, wonders if I could use that until I get the others? Or is it not good to mix different products? I wanted to use the BPN nutes for my next grow, which I have some seeds germinating now. Or will they be alright until this weekend?

Whats good QTL!!!
sorry im always late to the conversations, but with school taking up most of my computer time, I get on here as much as I possibly can!!! so bare with me!!! LOL,
if you haven't already guessed or gone into my journals, I am actually sponsored by BPN and I can tell you, that will be the way to go for your nute mixing, they all mix into the same gallon!!! well at least for the Farmer's Pride Organics line!!! I am using it right now for my indoor grow, and I just started using it for the outdoor ladies to see how it can wrap them up within the next 2 weeks before I have to start the final flush!!!

Also, I used FF before on my WW grow, and I just mixed them all in the same gallon jug, no issues with it, and make sure you follow the feeding schedule not the bottle!!!

:peacetwo:

Wow guys Irene ...i forgot..i live in the desert(az).. You lost power dizzle? Wow love did you lose it too in NY?...what did you do dezzie? Besides panic....i freak when my power outs a min or two....:ciao:

Yeah Vince, Irene blew over this way. Some areas got hit harder than others. I was one of the lucky ones, I didn't lose power or have flooding. Just rain leaking through the ceiling.

Aston--Well school must come first. I do have a question about how much BPN nutes to mix to the gallon. Corey sent me the feeding amounts and all but are in ml so I don't know how to convert that. So you can mix FF nutes together in a gallon jug of water? Ya know like 1tsp of Grow Big in gallon jug, shaken not stirred (lil joke) then add another tsp of Bloom in the same jug with the Grow Big and shake some more. I had done that but was told you couldn't so I ended up pouring it all out. Have been collecting jugs and all nutes will have their own seperate jug. And I will be checking out your journals. Hurry back now, I need your input as well.

Yah i keep my nutes mixed seperate so i can regulate the 1/2 and 1/4 strengths....maybe pour more bigbloom and a little less grow big but alot of open sesame...you know i like the control.....:ciao:

Its ok, Vince...I am following your lead as always, just like to get different views is all. Gittergreen showed me good pics of male, female and hermie plants. So now I definitely know what to look for which is a huge relief for me. Now I can just sit back and relax til the weekend. Thats when I will go shopping for more stuff. I actually hate any kind of shopping, clothes/groceries but must admit I love going shopping for my girls...lol

Yeah Vince, Irene blew over this way. Some areas got hit harder than others. I was one of the lucky ones, I didn't lose power or have flooding. Just rain leaking through the ceiling.

Aston--Well school must come first. I do have a question about how much BPN nutes to mix to the gallon. Corey sent me the feeding amounts and all but are in ml so I don't know how to convert that. So you can mix FF nutes together in a gallon jug of water? Ya know like 1tsp of Grow Big in gallon jug, shaken not stirred (lil joke) then add another tsp of Bloom in the same jug with the Grow Big and shake some more. I had done that but was told you couldn't so I ended up pouring it all out. Have been collecting jugs and all nutes will have their own seperate jug. And I will be checking out your journals. Hurry back now, I need your input as well.

Yea thats what I did with my WW grow, I mixed them all together and fed, it came out great!!! but that was my experience!!! yea its in ml, I can break it down for you!!!

1 ml = 1/4 tsp. 2 ml. = just a little less than 1/2 tsp.
4 ml = a little more than 3/4 tsp. 5 ml = 1 tsp.
7.5 ml = 1 1/2 tsp. 10 ml = 2 tsp.
15 = 3 tsp or 1 Tbsp. 20 ml = 4 tsp. or a little over 1 1/4 Tbsp.

Hope this helps!!!

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom