Plant Food

If your going to use "chemical" fertilizer's your weed will turn out shitty.
Obiviously your growing because your tired of buying weed and smoking shitty weed. So, dont cut your self short, go organic do a search and look up "Fox Farms" organic ferts. Organics provide 100 times better results, better flavor, bigger plants, better color and more thc.

I beg you DO NOT USE CHEMICALS, like Miracle Gro....scotts preen shultz...those all suck

You can get the right fert for veg state and one for blooming for under 20 bucks.GL :peace:

snapper said:
If your going to use "chemical" fertilizer's your weed will turn out shitty.
Obiviously your growing because your tired of buying weed and smoking shitty weed. So, dont cut your self short, go organic do a search and look up "Fox Farms" organic ferts. Organics provide 100 times better results, better flavor, bigger plants, better color and more thc.

I beg you DO NOT USE CHEMICALS, like Miracle Gro....scotts preen shultz...those all suck

You can get the right fert for veg state and one for blooming for under 20 bucks.GL :peace:

Ive never heard that. Can any experienced growers back that up?

SaltyJustice said:
Ive never heard that. Can any experienced growers back that up?

Being I've been growing for 10 years I feel I have the knowledge to answer that. Synthetic fertilizers are made from chemicals such as sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.

Organic fertilizers are composed of natural materials.

First, here is the Fox Farms Website

Let me know if you need more convincing...GL Bro :peace:

SaltyJustice said:
No offense but Id prefer to hear what the pros on this site have to say about your claim.

Your not even the one who asked the question....and

Im not trying to promote anything only what works best. Miracle grow and the like contribute to a buildup of salts in the soil which inturn hinders the root system from extracting the nutrients it needs. With organics the nutrients naturally breakdown and they realese micro organisims back into the soil which provide a better ph.

Back
Top Bottom