Plant Help needed, What is this? Happened over night

akisunni

Hi,

One of my plants has decided its not happy at all... New grower. I just re-potted this plant a week ago. It was slightly root bound. I put it in an 8 inch container. It was doing great, and this happened almost over night. I gave it a quick burst of M.G. 14N liquid plant food to it last night. No change since then.

I found a leaf damage chart, which seem to say this was N deficiency. Thoughts... ? I am ready to place the plant into a flower state, and this happens. I dont know what to do next. Help Please.

SOIL GROW

Strain - sativa hybrid
# of Plants - 1 +1 in shared space
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 1 Gallon
Lights - (2) 65 watt incandescent 1x 23 watt CFL natural light
Nutrients - overwatered
Medium - dirt from outdoor garden grow box
PPM - boosted
PH - 6.5
RH - 85% at misting to 25% at night
Room Temperature -78 to 95+
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 2' x 2'
Pests - None Known

Strain - hybrid
# of Plants - 1 +1 in shared space
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - (1) 105 watt incandescent 5500 & 2x 23 watt CFL 6500 & 1 75 watt LED DYI in red shift only.
Nutrients - overwatered
Medium - dirt from outdoor garden grow box
PPM - NA
PH - 6.5
RH - 30% to 75% at night
Room Temperature 60 to 80+

Room Square Footage - 2' x 2'
Pests - MITES

In my other grow space, the emergency one setup due to the cold wet conditions out doors, a 420er on a different thread spotted mite bites on my girl who has been in flower mode for about 7 weeks now.

My question is with her almost due... do I take her early or try to find some organic mite killer that wont screw up the taste in the last 2 weeks or so of her time?

Here is some images taken from inside the bud itself. Its a single cola clone from the dispensary. It appears to be getting to the milky stage. Thoughts on an early harvest?

DINO0.jpg
DINO1.jpg
DINO2.jpg
DINO3.jpg
DINO4.jpg
DINO5.jpg

It is a dying leaf. It happens as that is old growth, cut that leaf off if you don't like it, otherwise it will shrivel itself off in a couple weeks.

I would start with a flush. Looks like you have some Nitrogen toxicity for sure. In the pics it looks like all of the leaf tips are "clawing" or curling under, which is Nitrogen toxicity, I see a few burn tip in the back ground as well which also suggests over nute.. not sure if your for real with your room temps but 95 is way to hot.

Thank you for the comments. This was posted about 40 days ago. I changed the lighting, which adjusted the temp swings significantly. The plant is now in flower mode. It is now rarely over 80's inside, in fact under its canopy with the lights on its only 62 degrees. Here is how the plant looks in the last few days.

IMG_230316.JPG

IMG_230212.JPG

IMG_230414.JPG
IMG_227816.JPG
IMG_227713.JPG
GrowControl.png

Back
Top Bottom