Plant in bad shape

Got any wierd smells in the Res mate?
Air pump is working properly ?
Flash is right about the pots too. There is a small chance the roots have just hit the limit of how much light they can take.
Not my first suspect though.

That's pretty rough getting that in 3 hours like. Looks like a massive suffocation to me.
No O2 at the root zone for some reason. Usually means bacteria in a Res.
Haven't damaged the roots moving them or anything like that no?

My suggestion for a solution would be sm-90. It's not easy to find but some guys on eBay still selling it decanted.
Wouldn't matter if it was diluted to shit,
That stuff will 100% kill anything nasty at the root zone in one dose without damaging the plant. It's awesome stuff!
Got banned for a labelling issue though. Hopefully be back in the shelves soon. I've got enough left for 1 more dose if I get any issues.

That'd be impressive in dwc mate. It's grown in nothing but water lol.

Sorry about your plant bud. Hopefully you figure out what happened. I dont do dwc anymore, tryed it 1 time. When its good, its good and bad things happen way to fast ;(

Got any wierd smells in the Res mate?
Air pump is working properly ?
Flash is right about the pots too. There is a small chance the roots have just hit the limit of how much light they can take.
Not my first suspect though.

That's pretty rough getting that in 3 hours like. Looks like a massive suffocation to me.
No O2 at the root zone for some reason. Usually means bacteria in a Res.
Haven't damaged the roots moving them or anything like that no?
I noticed an odd smell from the res and a slightly green tint on the upper most parts of the root ball so I thought to change the water and re-PH it and clean the res. I than put her pack outside and within hours she was drooping and the green had spread to most of the roots. Roots were not damaged in the moving of the plant or the changing of the water etc.

I know this sounds drastic, it is I suppose but if she hasn't perked up by the morning I'd be thinking about giving her a shot of bleach. Literally bleach. Reeeeaaalllyyy week solution. Like 2ml per gallon.
Mix it in slowly so it doesn't bubble and soak the roots in it for a couple hours with the pumps off.
Then empty it out and put your usual nutes back in.
For a soil grow this would be suicide but it's perfectly safe for us. Don't have to worry about rinsing it off or anything. Just empty it out. By the time it's refilled the bleach will be that diluted you could drink it anyway.
If you don't have I start access to a well equipped hydro store or next day delivery for some sort of professional sterilising agent like the aforementioned sm90 then that would be what I'd be doing.
I'll probably get some hate for suggesting it but if she is gonna die then whats the worst that could happen?

Never know aswell, could just turn out to be nothing and were all just being drama queens lol

It's not lack of water, it's not anything said here the rain carrys a pathogen that basically chokes it out regardless of the amount of water or nutrients you give it, the plant can take it in. Get you some Dr earth final stop disease control, and that shit will be better in no time.

Back
Top Bottom