Plant is yellowing badly

Mmiz8606

420 Member
Need a little help here. This plant is going downhill fast. Had a mild spider mite issue a 3-4 weeks back which is now under control. And what I thought was being caused by the mites is continuing to get worse. Check the pictures and let me know what you think.

Mikey Kush from seed
Dirt grow
2- 1000w hps (heat is not an issue)

20170828_095705.jpg
20170828_101236.jpg
20170828_095930.jpg
20170828_095923.jpg

Need a little help here. This plant is going downhill fast. Had a mild spider mite issue a 3-4 weeks back which is now under control. And what I thought was being caused by the mites is continuing to get worse. Check the pictures and let me know what you think.

Mikey Kush from seed
Dirt grow
2- 1000w hps (heat is not an issue)

20170828_095705.jpg
20170828_101236.jpg
20170828_095930.jpg
20170828_095923.jpg

Hi there are you giving any kind of nutrients ? Looks like it is sure lacking something ! Good luck

I use emerald harvest a/b with calmag, emerald goddess, honey chome, and king kola as I feel needed.

Just not sure what I'm missing here. Don't really want to keep guessing.

I don't like to repot in flower but I'm thinking of doing it. That with a flush and some fresh nutes?

Only on week 5, still feeding in full force, it should look a lot better at this point. Those buds should easily double to triple in size.

I use emerald harvest a/b with calmag, emerald goddess, honey chome, and king kola as I feel needed.

Just not sure what I'm missing here. Don't really want to keep guessing.

I don't like to repot in flower but I'm thinking of doing it. That with a flush and some fresh nutes?

Do you have a pH meter, pH calibration solution, and a PPM meter? If so, what are your readings (particularly pH and PPM of runoff)?

You're giving it so many nutrients (and "full force" at that) that it's hard to believe you'd have a deficiency, but that does look like interveinal chlorosis, and that would seem to betoken a deficit... I'm really curious what your runoff pH is.

And that's a lot of light... it looks like you're flogging her hard.

Maybe flush the pot just to try to reset whatever pathology there is and then simplify by feeding her just half strength a/b and calmag, which should be enough?

(And maybe (just maybe) cut back to 1000 watts until she pulls out of her tail spin?)

And review all the fundamentals to make sure they're in place. Soil not too wet, good air circulation, humidity, and temp control... ICU conditions...

Not a happy looking plant at all... :(

Don't think the lights are the problem. I've been running this set up for a while and currently have 2 other plants in the same room with no problems.

I think a flush and half nutrients sounds pretty good.

Too much light is my guess which is causing a PK deficiency based off the leafs, it's using its nutrients faster than your giving them because of such powerful light coming down on them , I could be wrong but it's my best guess, unless your running co2 at higher temps

Don't think the lights are the problem. I've been running this set up for a while and currently have 2 other plants in the same room with no problems.

Really? Are they identical plants? Same strain, same pot, same feed schedule, same lighting? If not, what's different?

Back
Top Bottom