Plant just wont grow........ PLEASE HELP.

I am not using a ppm meter. The schultz is the liquid stuff. It does say 7drops per quart of water/every watering. I was useing 7 per gallon once a week. I've completely stopped using the schultz about 2 weeks ago on all my plants. Except for the morbloom 0-10-10 on my OG Clone.

I will use different soil in the next go round. I was just thinking of mixing my own w 1/3 soil 1/3 sand and 1/3 perlite.

Out of curiosity what would you recommend for both soil and ferts?

BTW Thanks for the response.

for soil i use foxfarm and perlite. A 50% soil 50% perlite mix. It lets me water more often about every 3 day or so plus when you go to flush you can flush with 10gal. And don't have to wait around for ever for the water to drain.

you can Pick up a ppm. (parts per million meter ) pen style for about 20$ worth the money. For soil i start out at about in vegg at 400ppm. And increase every week till at the end of vegg you are at about 900-1000ppm. And in bloom start at 1000ppm. And increase every week 100ppm. till about 1600-1800ppm. For the the rest of bloom them stop at ferts to flush.

as for nutes to use that is up to you if you want to keep using what you are you can (i wouldn't ) but you would prob. go threw about 5-8 little bottles to feed one plant from start to finish to get a good return on buds.

Back
Top Bottom