Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Baxterwolfe - Berry Ryder

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ShiggityFlip - Lil Blue

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
Simple solution Snidrajsed, if they have just one or two posts and don't participate in our little green world.....don't give em our votes. :) Kind of elitist but we should appreciate those of us who are here every day making 420Mag what it is.

Simple solution Snidrajsed, if they have just one or two posts and don't participate in our little green world.....don't give em our votes. :) Kind of elitist but we should appreciate those of us who are here every day making 420Mag what it is.

It's not that they only have a few posts, it's that they only have posts in contest every month probably with different accounts each month. If they had a post or two asking for help or a single conversation going with another member. My fear is that the great folks here will vote simply on scanning the images rather than investigating each users previous post history. You know what I mean... Anyways I'm truly sorry for the negative vibes, I'll leave it at that and may the best plant and contestant win.

Vi..that's a beauty's beauty man. What an example for us to look up to.

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

Well my little entry is a Fluxed Fruity Widow by 710. She lives out of a 5 gal cloth pot in my own recycled soil and basks under my Budmaster 1200 GOD lamp, she's also grown up on Remo nutrients! She now spans my 140 wide tent. These shots are with maybe 2-3 weeks left of flower :)

Best of luck one and all :)
IMG_20160301_0152121.jpg
DSC_0693-1.JPG

Well my little entry is a Fluxed Fruity Widow by 710. She lives out of a 5 gal cloth pot in my own recycled soil and basks under my Budmaster 1200 GOD lamp, she's also grown up on Remo nutrients! She now spans my 140 wide tent. These shots are with maybe 2-3 weeks left of flower :)

IMG_20160301_0152121.jpg
DSC_0693-1.JPG

THIS IS STUNNING!!!! Great job bro.:adore::adore::adore:

First of all lots of love and hell yeahs for the nominees thus far. I have a question about eligibility for POM, I understand that we encourage new members to participate. But it seems like there are a few entries again that are posted by people who only post contest entries. All the hard work that goes into plants like mj.Pita and VI'S plants is incredible and deserve praise. What are these members that only post for the contests and have no other contribution to the site here for. These Folks taking advantage of the opportunity to be a part of this community by cluttering up contestant slots with unverified plants that could be from anywhere grown by anyone. Is it just me or is that disconcerting? No disrespect to those of you who do:Namaste: but I could go to a local grow farm and take a pic of their best plant... And voila.

Sorry for wondering if I'm the only one who thought about this. KiG :green_heart:cheers

makes sense to me, seems like you should be a member for a month or so before being allowed to enter, or be in the process of current or completed journal that recognizes the plant as yours. and this would disqualify someone like myself (new member).. but its nice to see what people are proud of. ive also noticed when i looked back at previous pom and nom comps the moderators seem to be good at weeding out the bad apples :p if there is still a slot available in a couple days ill probably be submitting an entry with fingers crossed. everyone's entries looks great! keep up the good work and thanks for having me!

makes sense to me, seems like you should be a member for a month or so before being allowed to enter, or be in the process of current or completed journal that recognizes the plant as yours. and this would disqualify someone like myself (new member).. but its nice to see what people are proud of. ive also noticed when i looked back at previous pom and nom comps the moderators seem to be good at weeding out the bad apples :p if there is still a slot available in a couple days ill probably be submitting an entry with fingers crossed. everyone's entries looks great! keep up the good work and thanks for having me!

Can't say I'd agree with MotM or so as the cutoff, that's only 12 new people a year, far too low to support this thriving community.

I could see it being the same cutoff as sending PMs though, as I agree it should be members of this community with some level of reputation at least. It's not hard to get to 50 legitimate posts for the chance to win these fantastic prize packages.

That said, with only around a 100 people actually voting in the monthly contests that I've watched since arriving, the hive mind that is 420mag is astonishingly accurate in rewarding those that actually deserve to win.

And we need to get more members participating.

Edit: Thanks Snid for pointing out you said "member for a month, not of the month. I blame being high and having MotM on my mind for some reason.

Sorry all.

I wasn't going to weigh in by I agree with Arteekay....

I love seeing all the plants. Bring it on. But the people voting tend to vote for the right one. Peeps can enter whatever they want. It clearly states in nug of the month that you can go to a dispensary and buy the best looking nug in the house and present it. And that is totally legit and within the stated rules.

That said it is hard to find at a dispensary something that will beat the primo choice from a plant from a knowledgeable grower on here. There are a lot of great growers here and beating them aint it too easy.

Maybe a basic level of reps is a good idea that means you are helping...but a troll can get to 50 posts in a day.

Anyway I just love all the eye candy. I wasn't even going to enter mine but I figured I would role the dice. One of these days I will grow one to fill my space but mine was that was 1 of 4 in my 5x5. I have been putting down seeds looking for a gods mother. That one might be the one.

If I may, I'll enter my Auto Trainwreck. She's a bit yellowed up from the flush as this photo was right before the chop. She yielded 89.2 grams dried. 2nd photo was after I plucked off the fan leaves. Gives a better idea on the buds.

Trainwreck_28.JPG

T2Defoliated.JPG

Edit: Thanks Snid for pointing out you said "member for a month, not of the month. I blame being high and having MotM on my mind for some reason.

Sorry all.[/QUOTE]

Hahahhahah, rotflmfao. That's exactly what I suspected! Too much smoke and Motm cognitions, have a good weekend mun.

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

Man I type like shit and I haven't even been on weed for 6 months. Sometimes I am amazed we communicate at all on here.

Just wait..about 2 more weeks and I get to join the club and you wont be able to understand a thing I type.

Can't say I'd agree with MotM or so as the cutoff, that's only 12 new people a year, far too low to support this thriving community.

I could see it being the same cutoff as sending PMs though, as I agree it should be members of this community with some level of reputation at least. It's not hard to get to 50 legitimate posts for the chance to win these fantastic prize packages.

That said, with only around a 100 people actually voting in the monthly contests that I've watched since arriving, the hive mind that is 420mag is astonishingly accurate in rewarding those that actually deserve to win.

And we need to get more members participating.

Sorry all.

lol yeah, "member for a month". Motm already won the most prestigious comp on here. (i was so confused until the edit) I'm really glad that 420mag does these comps(and puts winners insignia with the name) because when im reading other people journals or posts if i see a motm in there past i know its reputable info. same with 'plant of the month' but on a slightly smaller scale. even without prizes i find the comps are a great way to get an inner-community thriving.

IMG_20160301_0152121.jpg
DSC_0693-1.JPG

YES!!!! I've been waiting for you to enter this beast LA!!!! Wow!

And this is my big hope. My first ever cannabis grow

Indoor HPS 600w Soil
STRAIN: AUTO-BOMB (auto fem) from strain hunters
DAY: First Pic 69(today) Second about a week earlier i cant remember exactly(what a stoner)
Height 83cm
Diameter 50cm

20160306_082238.jpg
20160229_110552.jpg

GOOD LUCK AND LOVE TO ALL OF OUR COMMUNITY
all info about her is in my journal feel free and welcome to seek any info you want about grow method nutes etc.

I always wanted to enter this contest however i always get intimidated by the other entries lol. I grow small budcicles so i know I won't stand a chance against these beastly plants lol. Good luck to contestants you all truly grow amazing plants! :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom