Plant regeneration

arny12

After finding the solution on this site to the bottom leaves falling off my plants they are flourishing. I made the adjustment in watering, light and fertilizing and in the last three days the plants have grown about two inches. They are a very spinach like green. I got close to them and noticed that, even just being 6" high they have a strong smell of cannabis. Having never grown I did not know this was possible at such an early stage. Another observation is that at the base of the leaves that were irreparably damaged, there are new leaves regenerating! The strain that I am currently growing is NYC Diesel. I do not have an elaborate lighting system, I am using florescent lighting at night then I bringing them out in the backyard for about 8 hours of strong sunlight. I do not test soil ph. I use miracle grow. My growth medium is Mojo organic soil mixed with miracle grow seedling starter. I use bottle nestle pure life water. Any advice is always appreciated. Thanks 420 Mag for your resources.

New leaves are continuing to grow at the site of the damage due to poor fertilization. The plants are much more vigorous and the color is very deep green. The combination of fluorescent lamps and sunlight seems to be a positive strategy. I will allow a few more inches of growth and then tranfer them to a 5 gallon bucket for last stage of vegetative growth and flowering. The plants love to track the suns movement. I have never seen plants do it so visibly.

Back
Top Bottom