Plant turning lime green to yellow

Dia dhuit :thumb:

sometimes if you dont give enough ( n) before they stretch they use it up , looks to be hungry did you switch soon as you seen preflowers ,loads of people see it starting to flower and drop (N) too quick .
I did not feed for the first 3 weeks as it stated the nutrients were there. I fed it grow nutes only once and then changed to bloom feeding every other watering

For the plant above I would back off the lights just a bit. Make sure you are following mfg guidelines for your specific light. Too high ppfd will stress a plant and cause it to yellow. You can turn them back up later. No sense in pushing sick plants. You can slowly increase after they have been corrected.
The plants are in the middle of bloom and appear hungry (low N) with a bit of a sulfur def.

I do have a few more questions.
What type of water are you using?
If it's soft or RO you should have been using cal-mag throughout your grow per the nute feeding schedule.

Are you feeding less because they are autos or are you feeding full strength nutes?
Hi Virgin Ground I am using tap water that is quite hard it is 7.5-8 ph out of the tap I fed quarter strength nutes 1 ml per litre until I saw the colour changing and then upped it to half the recomended 2ml/ litre

They kind of veg and flower at the same time , around week 5/6 they stop growing upwards , that's the stretch done , then autos stop using the nitrogen so much and go flower mode ,p.k
you can also go a little too much then it gets locked in when they stop using (N), it can be worse than under feeding them ,they lock up , then you think it needs fed and you add more nutes to the problem ,
your on the better side your girls are just hungry:)
go light with (N) but not too light and you will be grand your next run start switch at week 4/5 slowly

Well it seems like under feeding is the issue judging by the last few posts, ye one of those things with new growers.

I've used biobizz products for several years & I have never once ph adjusted any thing with this brand & done just fine with soil growing.

This is how nutrients work/absorbed in a range of soil PH.

detailed-Truog-pH-chart-1024x717.jpg

Well it seems like under feeding is the issue judging by the last few posts, ye one of those things with new growers.

I've used biobizz products for several years & I have never once ph adjusted any thing with this brand & done just fine with soil growing.

This is how nutrients work/absorbed in a range of soil PH.

detailed-Truog-pH-chart-1024x717.jpg
Cheees Fuzzy Duck helpful tablethanks mate

They kind of veg and flower at the same time , around week 5/6 they stop growing upwards , that's the stretch done , then autos stop using the nitrogen so much and go flower mode ,p.k
you can also go a little too much then it gets locked in when they stop using (N), it can be worse than under feeding them ,they lock up , then you think it needs fed and you add more nutes to the problem ,
your on the better side your girls are just hungry:)
go light with (N) but not too light and you will be grand your next run start switch at week 4/5 slowly
Hey Nutty Professor thanks mate you must be Irish with the grand comment

you got it !!! :green_heart:
"Hey Nutty Professor thanks mate you must be Irish with the grand comment"

Go on you tube type in auto time lapse's , watch a load of time lapse videos of autos , watch how they stop week 5/6 quick ones , some 8/9, then they build buds and then risen starts packing, it gives you a brilliant insight to how they preform , then you don't get caught out so much with over or under feeding, you become an auto whisperer lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
its also good to look at strain reviews to see if they are light or heavy feeders, little things like this helps a lot

very good example i cant add the seed bank here

(Auto Blackberry Kush® - Time Lapse of growing cannabis plant)................ punch that in the google bar ;)

you got it !!! :green_heart:
"Hey Nutty Professor thanks mate you must be Irish with the grand comment"

Go on you tube type in auto time lapse's , watch a load of time lapse videos of autos , watch how they stop week 5/6 quick ones , some 8/9, then they build buds and then risen starts packing, it gives you a brilliant insight to how they preform , then you don't get caught out so much with over or under feeding, you become an auto whisperer lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
its also good to look at strain reviews to see if they are light or heavy feeders, little things like this helps a lot

very good example i cant add the seed bank here

(Auto Blackberry Kush® - Time Lapse of growing cannabis plant)................ punch that in the google bar ;)
Thanks Nutty Professor just spent the morning watching videos I found someone growing the exact same on a site called growdiaries. He does week by week diary and in-depth so thanks for your advice mate your a legend

Thanks Nutty Professor just spent the morning watching videos I found someone growing the exact same on a site called growdiaries. He does week by week diary and in-depth so thanks for your advice mate your a legend
yeahh and make sure you come back here lol , get a journal going here mate , we wont bite :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom