420 Magazine Background

Plant vitality plus

avoc2008

has anyone used this before ? as it dont say on the bottle and i have looked on the net. there is no instructions on how to use it ? how many times? etc ? am on my first grow and have no used anythk like this before :thumb:

GigaGrew

afraid not im a new grower.

but i did find this with instructions on quantity.

Plant Vitality Plus

i also saw a thread while searching for the answers to your questions.

they say it works fine, especially if your using it to kill spider mites, used in conjuction with a few chilly nights should clear it right up.

Last edited by a moderator:

avoc2008

thanks =D i seen that me self =-/ i wanted to no how offen to spry if i needed to etc =/ =-S

GigaGrew

spray it once on foliage and soil surface to kill bugs like mites.

if you plan to cut the plant, repot, change lighting, basicly if you forsee an upcoming stress event or have suffered an unexpected stress event.

it does not look like something you use every day.

thats pretty much what im getting from the many threads around ;)

GigaGrew

hahaha!! have you got a Journal??
on my growing?

not a chance this time round. im up at 5 am and back from work by about 7pm. after seeing the kids to bed, eating and bathing, time with the missus im lucky if i get enough sleep and to look in on my plants at all. =(

avoc2008

busy life atm then =-S lol. i just pots pics lil update onces a week =-/ what you growing if you dont mind me asking

GigaGrew

i have no idea whatsoever what im growing, im hoping this community can help me identify it when they grow up.

I can tell that the bud i purchased was riddled with seeds and yet despite that was an amazing high...definatly more sativa than inca.

i hear sensi is even stronger than seeded buds so im seriously impressed with it and have high hopes.

Top Bottom