Planted my sprouts now lighting

How big are the sprouts?
And do you mean dirt,or some type of potting soil?

Are they too leggy? Also would like to have stronger light..not sure

Attachments

• seeds.jpg
    seeds.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 107
Yes,they're stretching way too much,you need to either move them closer to the light,or get a stronger light...
Does anyone think sun is too bright?

I'd recommend transplanting into larger containers,and bury them a little deeper to shorten those stems,then ease them out into the sun,if that's an option (a couple days in the shade first)
If they're already close to your light,you definitely need a stronger light if you plan on keeping them indoors.

Yes,they're stretching way too much,you need to either move them closer to the light,or get a stronger light...

I'd recommend transplanting into larger containers,and bury them a little deeper to shorten those stems,then ease them out into the sun,if that's an option (a couple days in the shade first)
If they're already close to your light,you definitely need a stronger light if you plan on keeping them indoors.

i noticed one has 4 leaves the stems were long and straggly so i repotted them. How much longer till i can put them in the sun to really grow? Should i place fan in room too?

Attachments

• 20190717_170807.jpg
    20190717_170807.jpg
    586.6 KB · Views: 101
one of the plants now has 5 leaves and someone told me to snip it off now and it would shoot into more branches. Is this true?

Back
Top Bottom