Plants are Flopped Over

Here are somepics.

100_3242.JPG

100_3241.JPG

100_3240.JPG

100_3239.JPG

100_3238.JPG

Lights go off in about 20 mins. Watering was every six hours, should it be increased. Thanks

Ok. So thats why they would have been flopped? After I watered them, they were fine, they were flopped until they were watered.

So I guess every six hours.

you can't over water hydroton. i use a cycle timer on drip for that stuff and i go 1 minute on and 4 minutes off. use potassium silicate in your mix and you will see results.

i see you are from canada so i am assuming that ballast in the pics is a 1000w . you should just go down to the grow store and get a copy of "how to supercharge your garden". it's a bit technical but even if you just read the bold face it will give you a good basis for getting the most out of your system.

some hydro mediums cannot be over watered. expanded clay pellets are one of them . lava rock is another. all nft requires constant feed as do most flotation type systems.then there is a variety of aeroponic applications with no medium at all.

Potassium sounds like a good idea to me. Potassium helps strengthen cell walls and will help prevent drooping.

So with my setup can I water it 24 hours. I did it that way my last grow in bloom but my setup looked abit different, which was the exact same way it is now in my pic but take off the top, & each plant was in a small bucket within a larger bucket. The plants were just placed flat on the table in buckets etc & clay pellets, red clay balls or whatever were placed all over the bottom 4 inches of buckets. The drip sticks were placed not in the first small bucket but within its larger one surrounding it. I am very sorry if this is hard to understand as I am high, but can think & type my thoughts better lol.

Back
Top Bottom